‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Gena

Zack let go and held one of my fingers as we all left the room. Syn showered me with complements on my aim, joking he thought I was a sniper in a past life.

We we walking down the hall laughing at something Johnny said when a female voice purred “Zacky baby!”

We all froze and looked up. Zack's hand clenched mine, he got rigid.

“Get out of here Gena.” He growled.

Who is this whore?

“Oh Zacky baby don't act like you don't miss me. I'm all you'll ever want.” she purred.

The nerve of this bitch! I wish I wasn't afraid to punch her.

“I don't miss you you filthy whore! I'm taken, and I happen to actually like her.” he pulled me close.

Her gaze turned on me, glaring and judging me. “Puh-lease! She can't satisfy you like I can. Look at her! She's a fucking cow!”

I bit my lip, holding back tears.

Zack opened his mouth to defend me when 'Gena' spoke again. “What the hell is all over you?!”

No one answered.

“Ugh. Get Shadows, I've got things to discuss.”

“The hell you do! We got rid of your hoe ass a year ago, get the fuck out.” Syn seethed.

“Now now Mr. Gates, don't say something you'll regret.” she tisked him with her manicured finger. Her fuck me heels clicked down the hall as she headed for Shadows' office.

The fuck?!?!

I looked up at Zack who glared at Gena's disappearing form.

“...Zacky...”

“She's a whore. She's a lying, gold digging whore. I made the mistake of dating her, when I broke up with her she said she'd be back with a reason. I guess she fucking found one. She means nothing to me Cass, no matter what she says, and she will say something, I like YOU. I never loved her.”

Is he saying he loves me? No, no he didn't say that.

“I think its best we call you by your alias while she's here. Just in case.” Synyster butted in.

I nodded.

We all went to our rooms, showered and changed. Once I was cleaned up, I met Zack in the hall.

“Before we go to talk to that bitch, we need to talk.”

Is he breaking up with me for that whore?

My eyes stung at the thought, but he interrupted it. “No! Oh god no not that.” he assured me. He took me back into the bedroom and took my hands, standing in front of me.

“Gena is a manipulative, selfish, stuck up, heartless, money grubbing whore. No matter what she tells you, I don't love her nor did I ever. She was nothing but something easy to fuck, I was with her when I was on drugs but I was rich and I have a dick so she didn't care. If you think she won't go so far as to hurt you, your wrong. Gena will do anything, will say anything to get to you. She will be jealous and will try to take me from you. I hope she's just here for more money, but with her...you never know. If you think doing something is too far, its not far enough for Gena.”

At least this won't be like a classic annoying 'girlfriend had no idea'.

“I understand.” I said numbly.

Zacky put his hands on either side of my face. “Just know that...YOU are important to me, YOU mean everything to me, she is NOTHING. You're going to have to be strong. I know Gena, and she won't leave easy.”

I nodded.

“No matter what she says or does, YOU are the one I want to be with. I...really like you and, I care about you so much it hurts.” his eyes were shockingly sincere, serious and honest.

My heart fluttered. “I really care about you too, and I care about you more than anything.” my voice was soft.

He smiled, and pressed his pierced lips to mine, fireworks exploding in my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I was aware of nothing except for Zack, he's all that matters. Not Gena, not me. Just Zacky,

I'm ready. I'm ready.

Zacky's hand slipped up to cup my breast, I made no objection, were ever he touched me felt like it was on fire.

I pulled away , hovered inches from his face and looked into his marvelous green eyes. “Zack...I'm ready.”

He brought hand up to caress my cheek, I couldn't help but lean into his touch.

“Yes, you are.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh are they gonna make love? Excited? Do you think Cassie is ready?

First thoughts on Gena? If you don't hate her yet, trust me you will >:)