‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Unexpected

He leaned forward and began kissing me passionately, my heart hammered in happiness as I wound my arms around the back of his neck.

He licked my lower lip slowly, I let him in at once letting him take charge of the situation. My body was on fire, I felt Zack's hand slide up the curve of my waist then slide off my shirt.

Something hit the back of my knees and I fell onto the bed on my back. That sly bastard.

He smiled, standing above me. As my boyfriends green eyes roamed over my exposed torso, I felt bad feelings. I'm ready for this, I'm comfortable with this, with him.

I don't feel self conscious, or nervous; just excited and kinda turned on. He took off his shirt revealing his toned abs, and colorful tattoos all over. Wow.

I smiled up at him, still laying on my back on the bed.

He crawled over me and stuck his face into my neck, kissing it delicately while one of his hands crept up to trace where my bra covered my breast. Zack began to suck at the skin, nibbling on it lightly. He moved down my collar bone until a moan slipped through my lips.

Did I really just do that?! He chuckled, his breath ghosting warmly across my bare skin. Guess I did.

He kept sucking at that spot, my hand found its way to the back of his head. My other hand felt the muscles in his back, and slid up and down the dip of his spine. He moaned now.

I smirked in satisfaction. He moved back to my lips and kissed me like we'd known each other for ever, all my worries went away instantly. Nothing but Zacky mattered. My heart hammered as I felt him reach back to unclasp my br-

BANG BANG BANG!

Someone slammed on the door. Zack groaned in frustration. “WHAT?!” He barked, half turning to face the door.

“Hurry the fuck up!” Johnny yelled

That little gnome is such a cock block.

“Don't make me get Syn!” he threatened.

Zacky got off me and gave me an apologetic look. He helped me stand ( a bit wobbly I might add) and took my hands. “I'm sorry he got in the way.”

“I'll kick his ass.” I grumbled.

“Atta girl.” he kissed my forehead and handed me a one of his T-shirts.

“What's wrong with my tank top?”

He pointed to my collar bone and I looked to see two large hickeys. “Oh.” I put it on and used a pony tail holder to pull it back so it was more formfitting.

“You look gorgeous.” Zack told me, grinning.

I smiled and took his hand, he opened the door to see Johnny pacing. “Come on, I want that whore out of here as soon as possible.”

“Me too, now I think someone wants to kick your ass.”

I smirked and kicked Johnny in the ass. “OW!” he yelled.

I stuck my tongue out at him and we all head down to Shadows' office, Johnny complaining about his new ass bruise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ass bruise XD

Thought they were gonna have sex huh? WRONG XD trust Johnny to be the worlds best cock block. How many times have I made you think that? Like what...3 at least? hahahaha

Next chapter, shit's gonna get serous. So put your boots on. muah hahaha!