‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Sleep Cuddler

No one saw Zack or Gena the rest of the night. Not at dinner, not in the livngroom. Not at all. No one wanted to go upstairs to hear....yeah uh anyway, later that night I was curled up on the couch trying to sleep. All the guys had went to their rooms to sleep, but considering SHE is in the room I share with MY boyfriend, not gonna happen. Plus I'm sure they're still...

I was so uncomfortable, still in my day clothes and everything. I rolled over like every two seconds in a desperate attempt at comfort, but my attempts were feeble.

Fuck this shit, I'll room with one of the guys. I grumbled to myself as I stumbled tiredly out of the room, down the hall and up the stairs, covering my ears from the sex sounds.

I ran down the hall to the farthest bedroom from Zack's and went in, to see it was Johnny's room. He lay asleep in the large bed, one hand under the pillow.

I took off my heels to be quieter and padded over to him, poking his head until he rolled over and looked at me, squinting.

“Cass?”

“Hey uh...I need a place to sleep.” I said patheticly, I realized how wounded my voice came out.

His eyes softened and he swung his legs over the bed, going to the dresser in his boxers. I averted my eyes as he came over with a tee shirt that looked like it could be Syn's.

I giggled as I thought about how it'd look like a dress on him.

“It'll shrink in the wash!” He defended himself.

I nodded and took it from him, shoving him into the closet and bracing the handle with a chair so he was trapped there.

I changed into the tee shirt, that went to mid thigh, and my boyshorts. I let him out, watching him rub his eyes. “I wouldn't have looked.”

I gave him a 'really?' look.

“Peeking and looking are totally different.”

I giggled and patted his head. We climbed into the bed and he turned off the lamp, turning over and soon he was snoring again. The covers were warm, and soft but it didn't smell right. Not like he fucked a hoe or jerked off or anything. It smelled like cologne, Johnny's cologne. Not Zacky's.

I lay there for an hour, without sleeping. I'm used to being cuddled until I fall asleep, do I feel that comfortable with Johnny?

….uh...I guess, but in a totally different way. Like a close friend.

I scooted over and cuddled up to his back, to my surprise he rolled over and pulled me close to his chest, keeping his eyes closed because he was still asleep. It was then I realized something I'd never let him live down.

Johnny fucking Christ is a sleep cuddler!

It's a good thing in my case though.

I wasn't as muscular as Zack, nor did he smell the same, nor were his legs as long or arms. But it's a place to sleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I get some more recs please? Sorry for the wait, I kinda forgot about the amazingness that is 'Mibba' I got a job at a spook house, but its over now so I'm back!

Also I may not update for a while, a hurricane is on it's way so for the next 3 days I won't be on most likley. A power outage is likley too, I don't know for how long. So hold on, I'll update when I can :)

This chapter was kinda funny I think, here and there. Was Johnny a good choice to share a bed with for the night? Do you think she really cared at the time?

Don't be mad at Zack, that's not the point. Every story needs conflicts so I decided to give this another one, This all happened for a reason, so don't be all "just kill the bitch guys" while I agree with that statement, let this play out okay? I got plans >:) Maybe I'll kill her, or maybe I wont. hahahaha