Status: Complete!

Forbidden Love

Chapter 12

I sling the rug sack full of clothes over my shoulder. I walk downstairs and into the living room. I sit down and pick up my guitar. What am I going to do with this? I strum a few notes. I sigh for what seems like the millionth time tonight.
"I can ask Mikey to come and pick it up if you don't want to leave it here?" Gerard says. I look up to see him leaning against the door. I nod. I don't want anything happening to that guitar. It has done too much for me. I get up and run upstairs to get the guitar case. Its covered in pictures. Gerard drew most of them and mostly of both of us together. There are some stickers from when I was a kid. I gently place the guitar into the case and close it over.
"Why is it so important to you Frankie?" Gerard asks. I go through this question through my head a few times before I find the words to answer.
"I um. When I was fifteen I went through a hard time. A um friend gave me his old guitar and I learned how to play it. Playing it let's me go into my own little world where is me and the music. It just done a lot for me and I could never let it go..." I say
"Like when you cut yourself..." Gerard replies referring to what my dad said a few days ago. I look at my shoes and my eyes water at the thought of my teenage years.
"Exactly that..." I reply wiping my eyes. "Can I have a hug?" Gerard laughs, walks over and wraps his arms around my body.
"You can always hug me." He says his breath tickling my neck. He moves away and goes to the door. "We better go." I sigh and follow him out of the house.
"So where are we going?" I ask once we are in the car.
"I don't know and I don't care as long as your safe." He replies starting the car. I look at the clock, its 3:00am. Fuck I didn't know it was that late.

The streets pass in a blur. My eyes feel heavier and heavier as we travel further. I take my shoes off and wrap my arms around my legs. I am forcing myself to stay awake but its incredibly hard. Gerard looks over for a second and then looks back at the road.
"Sleep Frank. I'll wake you up when we get there. " He says holding my hand and stroking it with his thumb. He drives with one hand on the wheel and the other is holding mine. It doesn't take long before I am asleep.

**********************************
I wake up with an aching neck. Ugh. We are still driving. I look at Gerard he looks shattered. I stretch my legs and arms out in front of me. I look at the clock. Its 6:32am. We have been driving for over 3 hours.
"Gee let me drive and I'll find a hotel." I say. We are still holding hands.
"No I'll find one. Don't worry." He replies
After a very long time we manage to find a little hotel and get a room. I unlock the door and walk in. Well its not that bad a room. I put my rug sack down and sit on the bed.
"What's wrong?" Gerard asks putting his own rug sack down and squatting in front of me. He uses my knees for balance as he looks lovingly into my tired eyes. I kiss him lightly on the lips.
"Go to sleep Gerard." I say taking his hand in mine. He smiles and gets onto the bed. We take our shoes and jackets off but we don't bother to change our clothes.
I lie beside him. His arms are wrapped round me and I am stroking his face. His eyelids are falling and he falls asleep. He looks beautiful when he is sleeping. I bury my face into his chest and once again fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I got this chapter out early yay! Probably would have been out even earlier but today my friend sent me over 500 pictures of Gerard so I was constantly looking at them but can you blame me. I know this is an uneventful chapter but I'll try and make the next one more exciting.
Also I am in a much more positive mood right now so that's good. School has been tiring but writing this has been worth it so far even though there are hardly any comments. I am only really wanting to keep this story going because I enjoy writing it.
Just one other thing if you expect updates everyday I think you should start showing some appreciation or I will just leave you hanging on for a few days.
Love ya x x