‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

Tattoo Virgin...

SHEA POV

"Jacky, wake up!" I jumped on him after changing after my shower.

"Shea, it's 9am, why am I awake?"

"I want to eat breakfast today, Ronnie said I could get a tattoo." I rolled my eyes. He mumbled something into the pillow and I shook his shoulders. "Jackyyyyyyyyyy!"

"You wore me out last night." He rolled over and over-dramatically put his arm over his eyes.

"Oh, totally." I crossed my arms.

"Come here." He pulled me so I was straddling him. "Good, now go to sleep."

"Jacky!" I whined.

"Guys, open up, please don't be having sex." I heard Ryan knock on the door. I sighed and got up, going over to open it.

"Hey, Shea, hope you slept well." He smiled, walking past me. Ronnie filed into the room as well, followed by Derek and Mika.

(A/N: btw, meant to tell you all, I know he's not in the band technically anymore but i don't give a fuck, i need him)

"Jacky still asleep?" Derek laughed.

"Yeah." I wrinkled my nose.

"Uh…do you typically hang your thongs on the lampshade?" Ryan smirked, dangling my underwear from the night before from his finger tip. Jacky started laughing from where his head was located, under the pillow.

So that's where that went. I spent fifteen minutes trying to find it.

"Dear God, when I gave you permission to sleep with my sister I didn't mean right away! Have some class!" Ronnie whined.

"It was amaaaazing, want the details?" I teased.

"Ew, thank-you, no, that'd just, just…ugh that's just so…no." I was waiting to see if his eye would twitch but it didn't, too bad.

Derek and Mika were laughing.

"I'm hungry." Ryan stated.

"Dude, me too, let's go get breakfast." Mika agreed.

"Yeah, really, can we go?" Ryan looked at Ronnie.

"Sure, let's go, you guys meet us down there okay?" Ronnie nodded and looked at me.

"Okie!" I smiled.

They closed the door behind them but I still heard their giggling outside the door. They're worse than girls sometimes. I rolled my eyes and jumped back on the bed.

"Jacky, please?" I pulled the pillow up. He made an annoyed face and rested his hands on my thighs. I leaned down and kissed him. It quickly grew heated before--

"I DON'T HEAR VINCENT WAKING UP!" Ronnie yelled. We broke the kiss and laughed.

"Fine, I'm up, let's go for breakfast." He sighed, pulling on clothes.

"How is your hair not greasy?!" I pouted. It's like he never washes it!

"I took a shower yesterday before I went to hang out with the guys?" He turned to look at me while pulling a shirt on.

"Oh, right, sorry." I smiled, embarrassed. He laughed and shook his head.

"Okay then, off we go."

Yeah, off we go back to the shy, quiet Jacky.

Maybe he just hates people.

Or he's an introvert. That might be it.

Breakfast took forever before I heard Alyssa shout.

"What do you mean she's getting a tattoo?! She sure as hell is not!" Matt started cracking up at her outburst. I grinned innocently as she walked over.

"You want one?" I asked. "You could come with?"

"Hell no. I hope you enjoy ruining you--"

"I have a tattoo…" Erik frowned.

"You…but…you're…it's different!" She pouted.

"It's nothing big." I smiled.

"Fine. You can get one."

As if I needed permission.

"Are we ever doing to get our logo tattooed somewhere?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, I'm saving a spot for that." Matt nodded.

"You're a tattoo virgin, you have no reason to save if none of the space is taken." Lucas blinked.

"YOU WOULD KNOW!" He stuck his tongue out childishly.

"Matt, what are you? Six?"

"I'm FOUR! GOSH!" I laughed as he pouted and turned back to his food.

"Your band is entertaining." Mika informed me.

"Thank you, I love them." Except, where's Jared this morning? It didn't really bother me too much but…I mean…where is he?

I shook it off.

"You ready?" Ronnie asked.

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"Jacky?" He looked at him.

"No aspirin, no alcohol, no drugs of any kind." He nodded.

"I know the artist personally so that's not a big thing." Ronnie nodded.

"I'm sure you got half of yours drunk." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but there's some danger aspect or some shit, I don't know. Just, is that shirt going to tug on your shoulder too much?"

"It has no shoulder, it's a tank top." I laughed.

"Gosh, wear clothes, girl." He teased. "I think the only problem you're going to have is your bra strap pulling on it. Oh well."

"It goes strapless." I undid the strap on front and back, holding it up.

"Oh, okay then, you're good!" He smiled. "Shall we go then?"

"Yes please!"

"Tattoo virgins are always fun." Ashley laughed to Lucas.

"It's exciting."

"I'm designing us a tattoo." Matt announced behind us. "With our logo and all."

"Dumbass, no one cares." Alyssa threw something at him.

Most exciting day off EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, a chapter!
So driving yesterday was scary. The lady wouldn't shut up. I could deal with the criticism and tips, because I worked at those so I could get better.
It was the praise.
"Oh that was a very nice turn, amazing, so well done. You're learning so quick! Do you like snow? I hate snow." Like...I need to focus...
But she was so nice so I didn't care, she could get away with it XD
But ugh, so scary.
So thank you toooo:

LovelyPixxie: I know, I love cake too! XD and thanks, you rock as well :p

Haysay: I know, I feel really bad for him...he didn't have a POV in this chap but there's one to come :)

OKAY SO TO ALL OF MY READERS! I have a little one-shot that I think is cute. It's based on the song Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil. There's some "guest" appearances.

I really like it. It's kinda rough because I didn't use contractions unless someone was speaking, but yeah XD

kinda formal almost

http://stories.mibba.com/read/443361/Caraphernelia/

I can't remember how to make that into a link off the top of my head but if you go to "author" and "stories" you'll find it XD

Just a little tibbit about my life XD

<3
GIMH