‹ Prequel: Just Like You...
Status: A Work in Progress

Mirror Image

I'm a Little Treble Maker...

JACKY POV

Dear God, this isn't going to go well. I watched as this friend of Ronnie's, who happened to own a tattoo shop (I guess he just has connections then?), took her into the back. It was one of those pretty places with the back rooms separate from the main room.

I don't know, I hate to rub in the fact I wasn't actually born here, but the few shops I've been to in this country have been nice but you're literally getting a tattoo right where people are walking in and it's just…

I mean, why?

"You know this guy right?" I asked when Ronnie came back.

"Yeah, he's not gonna rape your girlfriend, chill."

"That wasn't my concern, thanks." I laughed. "I just meant, he had a design already?"

"Well I gave sent a sketch Mika did to him yesterday…" He shrugged, "And I know he's capable, it's simple."

"Did Shea okay it?" I asked.

"Mhmm, he had done a few alternates for her to look at too. It's fine."

"Cool."

SHEA POV

"Holy shit, it's amazing." I smiled.

"Thank you." Brendan smiled.

It was a pretty design, but not so hard to do. It was only one color: black, so I didn't have to do it in parts or anything. It took a while though.

He wrapped it and smiled.

"And don't forget to turn that." He nodded to my new industrial and I nodded. "And avoid infection."

"I will." Okay, if you looked at this guy he is the biggest, scariest guy you'll ever see. He was warning me against infection? Hilarious.

Downright hilarious.

"Oh, yeah, you're definitely not getting any, not a chance." Ryan shook his head, "An industrial? Really? Have some class."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey, I didn't notice that stud this morning!" Mika laughed. "I love it!"

I tried to look down at my tongue to remember which I'd put in before I gave up.

"Jacky what does it say?"

"Fuck you." He smirked.

I mocked hurt.

"Ouch. Okay. Sorry."

I skipped after Ronnie, ignoring the sting, who had made his way to the cash register.

"I'm paying, Shea." He stepped in front of me.

"Nuh-uh!" I whined. "I have MONEY now!"

Everyone laughed.

"I'm your brother. I'm paying."

"Most brothers would say the opposite." I pointed out.

"Too bad, this one doesn't." He stuck his tongue out back.

"FINE!" I crossed my arms, wincing a little at the itchy tingles that shot through me. I don't know, it feels so weird….

"That'll bother you for a while." Brandon gave me a friendly smile. "But you'll start to not notice it after a bit."

I nodded.

"I can't wait to see it!" Mika grinned when we got in the car. Jacky let me lean on him, and away from the back of the seat. It made it a little easier, but I was starting to get used to it. I suspect it'll ache for a bit though. He put his arm around my waist and I tensed before settling into it.

"Sorry." He murmured.

"Nah, no biggie." I smiled.

We pulled up at a music store and parked. I looked at Ronnie, confused.

"New strings."

"And drumsticks."

"And picks."

I nodded.

"Come on, let's go!" Mika grabbed my hand and I laughed as he pulled me into the store. When we got inside, everyone scattered to where they needed to be. I looked around and wandered into the piano section. I sat down at the seat and let my left hand glide over the keys to an F. My right hand followed close by.

Quietly, I played a slow, piano solo I'd written. It was short and not too exciting, more of a beginner piece, but it sounded neat.

"Wow." Jacky walked over. "You wrote that?"

I nodded. He sat down next to me, pausing for a moment before nodding to himself and playing a tune that was fairly familiar to me.

"You didn't tell me you could play."

"I took music theory, I think I can play a little piano." He chuckled, stopping and turning to face me.

"Well, sorry." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright, lovebirds, let's get going. The others want to hang before tonight, I'm sure."

We got up and I followed everyone to the register where they were checking their stuff out. Ronnie tossed me something.

"A harmonica?" I frowned and looked at him.

"Occupy your brain for a bit, learn to play it."

I smirked.

"That won't take long."

"I wouldn't be so cocky, sis." He chuckled as we left, letting the bell ring behind us to signal the door had opened.

"She's not going to stop until she gets it…" Derek sighed.

"Nope, probably not." I agreed.

"Great." Jacky laughed and kissed my neck.

"ONWARD TO THE HOTEL!" Mika announced and we took off again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this has got to be short, sorry guys, I'm supposed to be studying XD

Thank you to Haysay and LovelyPixxie and michaelryanpritchard. You're all awesome.

For the record, I don't know where that dude is :p (well we all know that's a lie...but im not telling! XD)

so this chapter isn't at all how long i wanted it to be because theres a lot to be said so i just had to shorten it and not finish writing it before i got it out. i hope none of you hate me...

<3
GIMH

P.S. - Please comment, it makes me feel loved XD