Opened Wounds

CDL

Frank's  P.O.V 10

"Is it about the wedding?" Asked Gerard through the door. I stuffed my face further into the pillow. Now Mikeys found his mate he'll want a wedding soon too! I just think it'll be too close to mine and Gees. Maybe I should try and call it off?
"Babe, I'm coming in." He announced, kicking the door open. I groaned as I felt the bed dip beside me, signalling that he was next to me.
"Frank, I get it. I don't wanna get married yet either." I looked at him with hope. "But I am royalty so-"
"OH DAMN YOUR ROYALTY! It's not all about your status! Care about ME every once in a while!" I exploded, jumping off the bed and running downstairs. I heard Gerard's footsteps as he followed me and made a quick turn, into the dungeons, he went straight past.
I sighed and walked down the grimy hall. I didn't get a proper look at this place when I first visited, so I might as well now. As I walked further along I heard painful groans. To my left and right were cells, dirty and stinking, with humans locked inside. On each of the rusty bars was a sign saying their crime. One caught my eye:
Kidnapper for CDL
The CDL was of course the Cirque Du Luna, so I went to the cell and rattled the bars. The filthy man looked at me with his bloodshot eyes and squinted. I continued to stare and he spat in my face. I yelped and backed away, his face changing from one of anger to guilt.
"I-I'm sorry. Please d-don't hurt me..." He trembled, ringing his hands in prayer. 
"Are you insane?" 
"That's for you to decide."
With that I walked further down the corridor until I reached a wooden door that read:
Gerard's KEEP OUT!
Intrested, I quietly pushed open the door, but nothing could've prepared me for what I saw. 
Men and woman, lying on broken mattresses, most half naked. They looked up at me, insanity in their eyes. One girl whimpered and a man next to her slapped her, and also looked at me. A girl with dirty blonde hair stood up, wearing only a sheet of cloth around her pelvis. She stood in front of me, shaking slightly. I reached out my hand and touched her pale, fragile arm, making her flinch. Tears welled up in her eyes and she layed out on one of the mattresses. 
"W-why are y-you here?" I stuttered out, choking on the stench. They didn't utter a word. One girl opened her mouth but was slapped and closed it again.
"Come here." I said. She obeyed and I held her jaw, gently pulling it open. All I saw was a red, swollen lump. She began to cry and, to everyone's surprise, hugged her to my chest. Then the blonde girl sat up and looked at me, tears in her eyes also. I nodded and she came up to me too, hugging me. Then the whole room started silently crying and came up to me. I hugged them all, telling them it would be okay, that they would see light again. I knew what this was.
It was a whore house

Mikey's P.O.V

I heard the shout for breakfast but my mouth was too busy to respond.
I was sprawled across the bathroom counter, with Billie on top of me, kissing. He had his hands either side of my head to keep himself up, 
While I had my arms wrapped around his neck. We kissed roughly, tongues rubbing against each other desperately. We eventually pulled apart, lips red and swollen. I giggled and sat up.
"Billie? I don't want my mom to know about us okay?"
"Why not?" He said, obviously hurt.
"Well, Frank only met Gerard a few days ago and they're getting married in 5 days!"
"Crap! Okay, will Gerard keep me secret?" 
"I'm pretty sure, but don't you have to tell the circus?"
"Ah yeah well...I wanted you, Frank and Gerard to come and talk to them with me, incase the rumours are true." He said nervously, helping me off the counter.
"Of course my love, you know what? You remind me of a fertile when you're like this." I laughed. He gave a strained giggle and turned away. "Billie?"
"T-they broke me." He trembled, staring out the window at the lush green hills. 
"What do you mean?"
"Huh?" He said, snapping out of his trance. "Oh, nothing." His cheery smile returned, but I didn't buy it. Before I could question further he grabbed my hand and kissed me lightly. I then waved to him and went downstairs for breakfast while he hid upstairs. Frank ran past, in a huff, with Gerard chasing him. Weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have this all planned out :) it will be a happy ending :).....maybe....mwahaha!