Opened Wounds

Cancelling the big day

 Gerard's P.O.V 11

I wondered all through the palace, calling Frank's name. I was just about to enter the lounge,  when my brother came up to me. 
"Gerard, I want you and Frank to meet me in my room at 9:00."
Before I could answer, he skipped off.  I shrugged and pushed open the doors, approaching my mother, who was watching the news. She turned to me and sighed. 
"There have been more kidnaps with the Cirque Du Luna." 
"Mom, the wedding's off." I stated, ignoring her news. Her jaw dropped. 
"You can't!"
"Can!"
"Can't!"
"Can. We're not ready, and that's that. Frankie's upset because of it, and he ran off, so I am postponing it."
Mother's face turned from shock to guilt.
"I'm sorry...it's just... I was going to step down and let you take over, it's too hard for me now father's gone..."
Tears snuck up on me and one trickled down my face. 
"Oh Gerard, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. If only we could bring him back..."
My eyes flashed as I remembered that fateful day, yet again. I suddenly felt numb. I dried my tears and ran off in search of Frank.  I had to tell him the wedding was postponed, maybe he'd forgive me. I heard sobbing from the dungeons and decided to investigate. There I saw the door to my secret room open, and someone's back to me. Frank.   He was hugging all those lazy, disgusting human whores. 
"Don't touch them! They carry diseases!" I shouted. I expected Frank to run away, but he hugged them tighter, before turning to face me. Tears were flowing down his cheeks, smudging his eyeliner, and his eyes were red.
"H-how could you? T-hey don't d-deserve this, no one d-does." He trembled. I gasped, he had sympathy for these things?! 
"Frank, I came to tell you, the weddings off, I cancelled it for you."
"I don't care. I'll never marry you-"
"WHAT?!"
"-Unless you set these people free, clean, clothed and fed."
My breath caught in my throat. For years humans abused us, and now he wants to set them free! I saw his innocent eyes and nodded. He gave me a small smile as the humans cheered, well some only clapped, as I cut out a few of their tongues if they answered back.

Frank's P.O.V

I'm glad he agreed to release them and cancel the wedding, but he wasn't forgiven yet. It was currently 8:50 and Gee had said that we were to meet Mikey at 9:00 so we crept 
along the dark hallway to his room, only the moon lighting our path. Billie opened the door and let us in, before closing it again. Mikey was on the edge of the bed, smiling, and we sat beside him, but I didn't sit in Gerard's lap, which disappointed him.
"I need to ask you ask you a favour. " Said Billie, sitting on the other side of Mikey.
"Yeah?" Answered Gee. 
"I want you to help me stop the problems in Cirque Du Luna." Gerard's face went very pale and swallowed dryly. I sat there, surely it's not that bad?
"Do you know how dangerous that is?! I'm a prince, what if I di-" He saw my angry face as he, yet again, used his status as an excuse. 
"Gerard, please. Humans and Vampires should be treated as equals. If you do this I'll forgive you and let you make love to me again." I argued. 
 "FINE! Goth, you need to learn to relax." He retaliated, looking pissed. I squealed in joy and moved into his lap, kissing him roughly. He kissed back with just as much force, and I managed to push him back on the bed. We moaned quietly as we continued kissing, every bad look, word and touch forgotten. 
"Guys? Ew. Stop?" Asked Mikey. We didn't and I giggled as I heard a light thump as Mikey dived on Billie. 10 minutes and a make out session later, the four of us sat up, messy haired and swollen lipped. We all laughed.
"Anyway, maybe you could tell your mom your going on a holiday or something. I still don't want her to know about this, she'll get the royal army on it and it'll get hectic." Said Billie, flattening his hair with his hands. We all agreed to tell Donna we'd been invited to open some place in Washington D.C and we would be away for a week. I smiled at the thought of getting away from the busy palace life and went into our room, before going to sleep with Gerard's arms around my waist.