Opened Wounds

The art of love making

Mikey's P.O.V 12

They agreed! We stand a chance! Gerard and Frank left to go to bed, leaving me and Billie full of joy and hope. I got a book from the shelf and lay on the bed beside Billie, who had stripped down to his boxers. He put an arm around me and watched as I read Books Of Blood. He kissed my temple and I put my book down, pushing my glasses up my nose. 
"We leave tomorrow right?" I asked, staring at my hands.
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
"Well...What if something goes wrong?" I said, looking up at him. His face fell. 
"It won't, I promise." He said, hugging me. 
 "But what if they catch you again, and...k-kill you?" My voice wobbled and I felt tears sting my eyes. Billie noticed and gently kissed me. I kissed back, the tears drying instantly. 
"Billie, incase something does go wrong, I want to give you something."
"What is it sweetie?" I lay down, and Billie copied. I held his hand and stared into his beautiful green eyes. 
"I want to give you my virginity." I almost whispered. His eyes went wide and held my hand tighter. 
"A-are you sure baby? I won't do anything you don't want."
"I want this, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want you to be the father of our children." My heart was racing as he put his hand up my PJ top, rubbing my soft flesh. He smirked and smashed our lips together, immediately dropping into a French kiss. He straddled me as I ran my hands up his sides, only breaking the kiss to pull off my shirt. I lifted my hips off the bed slightly and Billie pulled off my pants and boxers in one swift movement. He groaned at the sight of my almost painful erection and grabbed a condom from the second drawer of my beside table. I pulled down his gray boxers and he kicked them off completely. 
"I love you." I said as he put on the protection. 
"I love you too, so much." He whispered in my ear, nipping at the soft flesh behind it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed again, longer this time, as he gently held my hips.
"I believe love making is a thing of beauty, so I won't be rough okay?" 
I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he carefully pushed into me. I winced as I felt myself being stretched to fit his large size, which only made him moan. 
"You're so...tight." He breathed, looking into my eyes. I smiled and pushed down against him, signalling that he could move. He gently rocked his hips, angling his thrusts differently each time, until he hit that magical spot inside me.
"Mmuh! Right there!" I almost shouted, praying Gee and Frank were asleep. Billie chuckled and pushed harder into me, hitting the same spot each time. I begged him to go faster and harder, which he did, as I felt the warm feeling building in the pit of my stomach. 
"Billie, I-I'm close!" I warned as he continued to slam into me, a thin layer of sweat visible on his skin. 
"Me too baby." He muttered, before running his hands over my chest and pinching my right nipple. That was all it took. 
"Ohhh...OH BILLIE!" I screamed, before exploding over our chests.  
"Ugh M-Mikey!" Moaned Billie, shooting his load into the condom. 
He pulled out and tied it off, tossing it into the trash. I lay there, sweaty and exhausted, and Billie pulled me up, leading me to the bathroom. We hopped in the shower and washed each other, gently caressing the others skin. 
"Thank you, that was wonderful." I smiled. 
"My pleasure." He replied, kissing my cheek. We turned off the shower and got under the bed covers, before falling asleep in each others arms. 
♠ ♠ ♠
N'aww bonding moment!