Opened Wounds

Overhearing

Mikey's P.O.V

Morning came sooner than I expected, but I didn't mind. I yawned and pulled on my clothes, smiling at Billie, who was still fast asleep. Last night was really wonderful, he took care of me and made sure I wasn't hurt, everything a boyfriend should do. I went downstairs to the living room, where Gerard and Frank were laying, taking up the whole couch. They made out passionately, ignoring the look they got from mom, who was sat on a chair, everytime Gee decided to palm Frank through his pants, or dry-hump him. I gave a small laugh and sat on the chair arm, swinging my legs over the side. 
"Mooom." I said, stretching the 'o'. 
"Whaaaat?" She replied, mocking me. 
"Me, Gee and Frank need to go to wash-"
"I know, Gerard told me before he decided to eat Frank."
I laughed. For a woman in her early 50s, she had an awesome sense of humor.  The couple finally broke apart, staring dreamily at each other. Then we all went upstairs to pack our bags. 
 Billie was sat on the bed, grinning. I smiled back and pecked his lips, before getting a blue rucksack from under my bed and packing some clothes. Frankie and Gee came in, bags in hand. I smiled at them, but they didn't return it. I gave a confused look. 
"So, how was last night?" Asked my brother, trying to keep a straight face. Frank was giggling furiously, a hand clamped around his mouth. 
I saw the color drain from Billie's face and I swallowed nervously. 
"Uh..Well..." Started Billie, but I cut him off. 
"It was great, why do you ask?"
"Just wondering." He smirked, before picking up Frank and their bags, carrying them downstairs. I turned to Billie, who was blushing furiously. I laughed and grabbed my bag, heading downstairs also. 
"Meet us in the garden in 10." I called. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I will finish this story I promise! Unlike 97% of all my others xD
The awkward moment when Frank says fanfic creeps him out and your writing a frerard xD
Sorry Fronkeh!