Opened Wounds

A little blue +

Frank's P.O.V

I smiled and headed down to the tree house, where Gerard was waiting. Seeing his beautiful face made me think, what did I do to deserve him? He was amazing and beautiful, and just perfect. I sighed happily as I remembered our first kiss, in front of all those people. Then I remembered how we'd made love 2 days after meeting eachother. He was wonderful, but, why so soon? I stopped in my tracks, a tear forming in my eye, what if I was just a quick fuck? What if he leaves me?! I grunted and wiped away a tear. I was being so over-emotional lately, I have no idea why though.
"Hey, how's my princess?" Asked Gerard, wrapping me in a hug. I grunted again and moved him off me. "What's up babe, I thought we made up? Hang on, have you put on weight?"
I looked down at my stomache, he was right. I HAD GOTTEN FAT! I burst into tears. Gerard quickly held me to his chest.
"I didn't mean it honey, shhhh."
"G-Gee?"
"Yes love?"
"W-was I just a-a quick fuck f-for you?" I asked, voice trembling. This is it. He's going to say yes and think I'm fat and leave me.
"No! Why would you say that?! I thought you loved me!" He exclaimed, standing back, slightly angry.
"I do love you! Why, don't you anymore?!" I spat, and before I could think, I slapped him on the cheek. He held the patch of stinging red flesh and looked at me, sorrow in his eyes.
"F-Frankie? What's happened to you? What did they do?!"
"I-I-I" I really didn't know, what had gotten into me?! I ran back to the palace, tears running freely down my face. I bumped into Mikey but didn't stop. I had to get away. I ran straight to the queen my room and lay face down on the bed, sobbing. Mom would know what to do. I got my cell phone and dialed his number.
"M-mommy?"
"Frankie what's wrong?"
"I-I don't know."
"Tell me honey, tell me about it."
"Well I w-was being all m-moody, and then I cried and-and then I slapped Ge-Gerard, why would I d-do that mommy?! I l-love him!"
"Oh Frank..." He trailed off.
"M-momma?"
"Angel, have you been getting...bigger?"
"Gee said I p-put on a bit of weight."
Silence.
"Mom? What's wrong? Tell me!" I demanded, this was worrying.
"Angel, I think your pregnant."
I quickly hung up. No, no, no. I rummaged through a few drawers until I found the stash of toys for our 'special' nights and found a pregnancy test. I ran to the bathroom and opened the box, getting it out.
After 3 minutes I looked at the strip. It had a little blue + on it.
CRAP.

Billie's P.O.V

I went into the garden and saw Mikey holding his older brother, who was crying in a heap on the grass. I ran to them.
"Gerard what's up?"
"H-he ran away crying. I-I didn't mean it, I honestly didn't."
"Who did? Frankie?"
He nodded and Mikey kissed his brother's forhead. I sat beside them and wrapped my arms around them both.
"When I was, a young boy, my father, took me into the city, to see a marching band." I sang softly. Soon Gerard's tears became sobs and the sobs became sniffles. I heard soft footsteps in front of me and looked up. Frank stood there, a small strip of paper in his trembling hand.
"G-Gerard?"
He looked up, his hazel eyes wide.
"Y-yes Frank?"
"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
0.0
dum dum duuuum!
I felt the need for drama :)
I will hopefully update more often now :D
SO, votes, boy or girl, fertile or dom? Who knows, maybe I'll choose myself. Hehe