Opened Wounds

Saving Grace

Billie's P.O.V

Morning eventually came and I yawned, sitting up. Mikey stirred next to me and I smiled, kissing his lips, waking him up instantly. He smiled at me dreamily and we got up. I quickly brushed my hair and patted my clothes down, so I at least looked presentable. I took a deep breath and set out to the main tent while the others got up.
"Damien?" I said upon seeing the stern looking man wearing a black top hat.
"Billie my boy you're back! How are you? I knew you couldn't stay away."
"You killed Nancy, and you stole me from my parents. YOU MURDERED THEM!" I shouted, my eyes turning black.
"wha-no! no no! it was a house fire remember? I don't even know Nancy!" His eyes reflected pure fear, making me smile sadisticly.
"You know her. The last day I was here you were talking to her. So, who's the spy?" Damien clapped and smiled.
"I'm so glad you caught up! Well, I won't lie, it was Jeeves, Gerard's butler. Can I go now?" He began to walk off but I grabbed his coat, dragging him back. He gulped. I was thankful the vampires were still asleep. This could get nasty.
"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to make sure you suffer, you fucking asshole." I stated, pulling him, kicking and screaming, to our tent. I threw him in front of Mikey, who curled up and hissed. Gerard eyed him suspiciously and hugged Mikey, protecting him. Ray simply punched him, breaking his nose.
"You fucking beat my fucking sister!" He shouted angrily, kicking him in the ribs. He cried out but I stuffed a rag in his mouth to shut him up.
"Ray, he's mine. Go get your sister and the other fertiles." He got up and ran to the other tents.

Ray's P.O.V

I ran to the nearest tent and shook the young vampire sisters awake, they looked at me.
"You're free." They squealed in happiness and jumped out of their cot, before I ripped their chains as they ran off. I went to the next and saw two boys, brothers. I told them the same as I told the girls and they began kissing, as in, tongue and everything. Okay, maybe not brothers then. I freed every vampire I could find and got to my sisters tent. I stroked her head.
"Gracey? Bunny wake up."
"Ray?" Her eyes flickered open and she grinned, jumping up and hugging me.
"RAY RAY RAY OH GOTH I MISSED YOU!"
"I missed- You t-too sis!" I sobbed.
"Are you crying bro? Aw don't I-I'll start t-too!"
We were both in tears as we exited the tent, and saw all the vampires gathered round a patch of grass, shouting. I carried Grace to them and was met to the sight of Billie scratching and peeling the skin off of Damien, who was screaming in agony. I covered Grace's eyes but she licked my hand. I quickly removed it and wiped it on my shirt. She was watching grinning and wide-eyed. That's my girl. Alot of the fertiles were visibly hard or wet from the flaming rage Billie was giving off. Mikey couldn't take it any more and ran up to his mate, kissing him deeply. They soon started making out heavily as Damien screamed from Gerard pulling out his eyes from their sockets. I laughed coldly but stopped when I saw Billie was actually undressing! Mikey was also, and I took this as a sign to leave.
"OK! everyone home, now!" I ordered. They pouted but nodded, walking off to find their parents. Me, Grace and Gerard went into our tent, leaving the bloody corpse of Damien while Mikey and Billie made love. I'm glad they're happy.
"Ray, can I borrow your phone?" Asked Gerard.
"Sure, what for?"
"I, uh....wanna call Frank." He was lying, or half lying at least.
"Gerard, what are you gonna do?" I asked, rolling my eyes. He muttered 'phone sex'. I laughed and covered Grace's ears. She giggled.
"I'm not 7 anymore Ray, I'm 10!" She exclaimed, hugging me. I passed Gerard the phone and carried Grace outside, remembering to cover Grace's eyes from Billie and Mikey. This time she didn't try to move my hand as I calmly walked past them, giving the corpse one last kick, and entered the big tent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh heh, phone sex next chapter! ;)