Opened Wounds

Phone sex.

Frank's P.O.V

I was sat in the dining room, eating eggs on toast for breakfast, when I heard a commotion from outside the door.
"...You can't just quit! You've only been here for a week!" That was Donna.
"I'm fed up! Goodbye!" And that was Jeeves. Yes, he was leaving! At least we're not in danger any more. I heard the front door slam as he left. Phew. I finished breakfast and went to my room, rubbing my belly. I smiled. It wasn't long until Gerard would be back, and he could cuddle and coo over the slowly growing bump. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey Frankie, it's me!"
"Hey baby I missed you!"
"I missed you too! How's little one?"
"Good."
"Okay. Hm....well, I've really been craving your touch lately..."
"I've been craving marmite and jam sammiches!" I giggled, hearing Gerard scowl.
"Frankie I'm trying to seduce you here!"
"Oh, sorry." I laughed.
"I want you....to get on the bed with nothing on. Please?"
"Yes Gee." I answered obediently, stripping off and putting the phone on loud speaker. I laid on the bed and smiled.
"you done?" I answered yes and heard rustling as Gee got undressed. I took this as an oppertunity to tease myself, making me rise.
"Imagine me stroking you Frankie." He breathed. I closed my eyes and imagined Gee touching me, running his thumb over my slit. I moaned.
"Good boy. You sound so hot."
"Mmm" Was all I could reply with.
"Go to the top drawer, get the thing that's in there." I shrugged and opened the drawer, gasping as I saw a pink dildo. I laughed.
"Gee, you're so dirty!"
"And so will you be after this is done sugar."
"Okay, done now what?"
"Lie down and tease yourself again." I did so and moaned, before hearing panting on the other end of the phone.
"Shove it in you Frankie, dry. Pretend it's my big cock inside you, fucking you good." I groaned and gently pushed it into me, before pulling it out slightly and doing it again. It was harder than it sounds (No pun intended) but it felt so good.
"Mmmm Gerard ohhh." I moaned as I sped up, wrapping on hand around my leaking cock, pumping myself in time with the thrusts.
"Ohhh Frankie, you're so tight. mmh."
"Oh Gerard oh! Uh, uh, uh! Harder baby harder!"
"Frankie..mmm....Ohhh yeah, uh, uh, who's my bitch?"
"Me! I'm your bitch! Oh, oh Harder! Hmf, so good!" I exclaimed, getting faster and closer with each thrust.
"Ohhhh.....OH FRANKIE! Mmmh!....Oh, oh I'm coming baby! Come with me, let me hear you scream!"
"GERARD OH OH! Uhhhhm I'm coming, I'm coming!" I gasped, my body jerking from the sound of Gerard's sweet voice as we both came. I wiped the sweat from my brow.
"That.....was hot."
"Totally....wow...."
"Gee, isn't your phone out of charge?"
"......I'm using Rays...."
I exploded in fits of laughter.
"Gerard are you- OH EWW! Put some goddamn clothes on!"
"Ray whats-EWW BRO SERIOUSLY!"

"Is Ray and Mikey there?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"Yup. and I'm sat here naked with cummy hands!"
I laughed as I heard the boys go 'ewww' and leave.
"See you soon baby. mwa!" I blew a kiss through the phone.
"Actually, our task is done, so we'll be back tomorrow."
"Yay!" I cheered, before we said goodbye and hung up. I love that man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh heh Phone love ;)
I needed to write some smuttiness so yea :)