Opened Wounds

He picked me!

 Frank's  P.O.V 

After I had calmed down Gerard took me to his room to escape the crowd. It was amazing! Deep purple wall paper with bats on, a big white desk with four chairs around it, covered in paper, paints, pencils and other art equipment. There was also a crimson closet in one corner, and in the middle, a king sized bed, covered in crimson bed sheets. I smiled and sat on the edge of the bed where Gee sat next to me. He gently pushed me so I fell back, my head hitting the soft pillows. He laid down next to me and gazed into my eyes. I smiled and remembered something.
"My mom will be picking me up soon! I must call him!" I gasped, looking around for a phone. Gee laughed and got a phone from his bedside table, handing it to me. I thanked him and dialled my home number. It rang a few times before mom picked it up.
"H-hello?" He sounded out of breath. 
"Mommy it's Frank, I need to tell you something."
"Yeah what is it-Ah Matt! Stop it, it's our son!" James gasped, laughing afterwards.  I mouthed 'Ew' to Gerard and he understood, laughing.
"He picked me." I said calmly. There were squeals from the other end and I threw the phone in the air from fright, before quickly catching it again, making Gerard laugh like a madman.
"Really?!" 
"Yes! Why would I lie?" 
"Well, is it alright if you stay the night then? I'm bus-MATTHEW!" I heard my mom scream, before moaning loudly. I grimaced and threw the phone across the room. Gerard finally stopped laughing and hugged me.
"Can I stay the night?" I asked timidly.
"Of course Frankie." He replied, laying me back down. I snuggled into him, not bothering to undress, and fell into a deep sleep.

Gerard's  P.O.V

As I held my sleeping Frankie I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to our future life. We'd marry soon, and he'd have to have children, and eventually rule the country with me. It's an awfully big leap for someone. I was raised with the cameras on me, but Frank wasn't, he was just a normal vampire. My eyes felt droopy and I finally drifted off to sleep.

Frank's  P.O.V

I awoke, still in the strong arms of Gerard and yawned. 
"Morning beautiful." He complimented, brushing my hair out my eyes.
"Muhh-mornin," I replied, stretching slightly. We both sat up and Gerard got a strawberry from one of his draws, putting it in a small bird cage where a bat was resting on a perch. It squeaked and began to suck the juices out, leaving a shrivelled skin. Gerard then took my hand and pulled me up, getting two outfits from his closet and pulling me into his private bathroom. He began to lift my shirt up and I squeaked like the bat did.
"What're you doing?!" I exclaimed.
"Shower duh! You smell." He teased, wrinkling his nose up in mock disgust. I giggled and let him pull my shirt off completely. His eyes widened as he examined my pale tattooed chest, taking in all my features.
"Have you finished?" I smirked. He blushed and stripped down to his boxers while I tried to undo my belt, with a lot of difficulty, he noticed this and gripped the buckle, ripping it clean off. 
"Woah!" I exclaimed as my pants fell down. We both laughed loudly.
"You think that's rough? You should see me in bed." He whispered in my ear, pulling at the hem of my boxers. I gasped as he removed them from me and did the same to himself. He stood back to admire my figure and I suddenly felt very vulnerable and exposed, so I jumped into the shower and turned it on, hiding behind the shower curtain. Gerard climbed in after me and put a hand on my shoulder, I flinched.
"It's okay, I won't hurt you."
"I know...but what if my body looks weird? What if I'm fat!"
"You don't look weird or fat, you're beautiful and for the first time in my life, I feel responsible for someone, like I must always protect you, care for you. If only my father were to see me now, he knows what it's like." He trailed off sadly, letting his arm drop. I bit my lip and got the courage to face him, kissing his cheek gently. He looked at me through his soaked white hair and smiled. I turned off the water and climbed out, pulling on a clean pair of boxers and jeans, along with a grey striped top. After Gerard had also put on his clothes, he took my hand and lead me to the dining room, where the Queen and younger prince were already sat, eating. I went to sit too but Gerard stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist.  He sat on a chair beside his brother and pulled me into his lap. 
"Have a nice sleep?" Asked the Queen. 
"Yes, thank you miss." I answered, before a plate of grapes was set in front of me. Gerard picked a few and popped them into my mouth.
"Please, call me Donna." The lady smiled. I nodded.
"How are you this morning Mikey?" I asked the younger, who smiled in reply as his mouth was stuffed with peaches. I laughed and Gerard put another grape in my mouth. I swallowed it but Gee still had his finger in my mouth. I smirked and began sucking on it, making him gasp. I bit his finger gently and he moaned quietly. I spat his finger out and looked across the table to check no one else had heard. Thankfully they hadn't, so I leaned back into his chest. We continued to eat assorted ripe fruits until 9:00 when Donna announced that she had some duties to attend to. Gerard and I went back up to his room, where he put on The Smashing Pumpkins. I grinned and began dancing with Gerard. I heard a knock at the door and Mikey walked in, my parents behind him. Matt and James hugged me and bowed to Gerard, grinning madly. I kissed them both on the cheek.
"Oh my baby how fast you've grown!" exclaimed my mom, beginning to get tearful. I laughed lightly, starting to get tearful myself. 
"Well, I'm guessing you're moving in, yes?" Asked my dad. I looked at Gee, who smiled. I nodded. My father said he'd have my stuff moved in by tomorrow, and left, along with my mom. Mikey closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat beside him.
"So, when are you getting married?" Asked Mikey. I choked on the air and almost fell off the bed, but Gerard caught me just in time.
"We only just met! We haven't even *ahem* done anything yet, isn't it a bit fast to marry?"
"Maybe, but the most you can leave it is a month, then of course, you'll have to have chil-OW!" He shouted as Gerard smacked him round the head. 
"Gerard, is this true?"

Gerard's  P.O.V

I looked into Frank's worried eyes and sighed.
"I'm afraid so. It's what's expected of royalty."
Frank just looked down. I mouthed for Mikey to 'Get out you moron' and wrapped my arm around Frank. He flinched. 
"I can see if I can persuade mother to let us marry later if you want?" I said, trying to cheer him up. 
"No, no." He sighed, finally looking up at me. "I want to marry you, but I just don't know you very personally."
I scratched the back of my neck and got my sketchbook from the table, handing it to him. 
"This might help."

Frank's. P.O.V
I took the grey leather bound book from him and opened it. It was full of drawings, amazing drawings. I heard him giggle as I gasped at each one. There was one of Mikey and him eating cookies, one of his momma dancing with a man, ones with various animals and people, his pets and friends from school, and more of that man he had drawn with his momma. I traced the outline of the mans face, he was very handsome. Brownish hair, like Mikey's, all spiked up. He had thin but beautiful lips and hazel eyes, similar to Gerard's. I suddenly heard a sniffle from Gee and turned to look at him. Tears were gently rolling down his cheeks.
"Gee?" 
He shook his head and motioned for me to continue reading. I flicked through the pages and almost began crying myself. It was the same man, but he was in an open top car, blood covering his face and chest. His eyes looked empty and emotionless. I couldn't take it anymore and closed the book, dropping it on the floor. By now Gerard was crying heavily, his head in his hands. I let a tear of my own roll down on my cheek as I recalled the tragic event. 
The king was being driven through the streets for the 60 year anniversary of the Bloodied War. People  gathered behind short fences, eager to get a glance at the brave and noble king. He waved and grinned at the crowd and there were two sudden gun shots. People screamed and ran as more bullets were planted in the kings face and chest.
Gerard suddenly stopped crying and stood up, grabbing my hand. I looked at him and stood up. His eyes were now completely black, meaning his 'rage' had been activated. Rage is found only in doms, where if they become very angry, they release various strong smelling chemicals. All fertiles find it a massive turn on, including me. I felt my heart flutter as Gee lead me down 3 cases of stairs, to the dungeons.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, because I love you, here's another update :)
I'm also thinking of writing a story on Cirque Du Luna. Don't worry, you'll find out what that it later on in the story ;)