Opened Wounds

Sketching our future

Gerard's P.O.V

I was grinning madly as I exited our tent. Mikey rolled his eyes and walked over to a, now fully clothed, Billie, who kissed him gently.
"Are you two going to get married soon?" I asked. Billie looked at me, smirking.
"Haven't really thought about it."
"Well, to be honest, I don't really want to be a king. I always had this vision when I was younger, of me and my mate living in a little cottage in the woods, raising a family."
"You'd have to ask Frank." Answered Ray as he left the big tent, carrying Grace. They were the perfect siblings! I was suddenly aware of being watched. I spun around, coming face to face with a bunch of vampires, the ones we had set free.
"......Sir?" Squeaked one of the red haired girls, stepping forward.
"Yes?"
"Uhm.....we uh....we have no home."
"You must! Where are your parents?"
"...T-they were.....killed."
I gasped. Of course I completely forgot!
"O-oh, yeah, I forgot."
"The circus is our only home." Tears threatened to spill over her eyes and she sniffed.
"Don't worry! You can live at my house until we sort something out." Smiled Ray, hugging the young fertile. She smiled and gripped Ray's shirt, burying her head in it. I 'awwed'.
"She likes you Bro." Commented Grace, wriggling her eyesbrows suggestively. He laughed.
"I have an idea....but I'll have to ask Frank." I said, my eyes glistening.

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard had just finished telling me about his plan for the homeless vampires, and I thought it was great! I agreed immedietly, the only person to ask now was Donna. I couldn't be bothered right now, so I went to my room, smiling. I got out one of Gerard's many notebooks and a pencil, and began to draw. I sketched the rough outline of a cottage, surrounded by trees and a small lake. Outside was me and Gerard, along with two small vampires standing beside us. I sighed happily as I began to colour in the picture. This is what I want when I'm older. A perfect, chaos free life. There was footsteps up the stairs, alot of them. They must be back already! I squealed excitedly and ran out the room, straight into Gerard's arms. We shared a loving kiss and went back into our room, along with Ray, Billie, Mikey, and another girl I hadn't seen before. Gerard saw me eyeing her suspiciously and chuckled, hugging me.
"That's Grace, Ray's sister."
"Ohh." I said, before going up to her and shaking her hand.
"Frank."
"Grace, nice to meet you."
I heard a gasp from behind me and turned around, to see Gerard looking at my drawing with tears in his eyes.
"Frank? Is this us?"
"Oh Gerard I'm sorry! Did I offend you?" I ran up to him and nervously looked up through my hair, my honey eyes meeting his hazel ones.
"No, no.....no, this is beautiful. Is this what you want our future to be?"
"....Yes?"
"Oh Frankie, I love you!" He picked me up and kissed me deeply, before Ray coughed loudly.
"Uh....the other vampires are in the living room..." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOO! two updates in one day! I'm on a roll!