Opened Wounds

Telling mom

Gerard's P.O.V

We went into the living room, where all the vampires had been cleaned and clothed properly. I smiled and pecked Frank's lips. Donna stood there, slightly angry.
"Why didn't you tell me the real plan?! One of these poor fertiles had to do it for me!" She exclaimed. I bit my lip.
"Sorry mom, but we wanna talk to you."
She nodded and we led here upstairs to our room. We all sat on the bed, Frank in my lap.
"Okay, well, me and Frank have decided that we don't wanna be the kings. We want to take over the circus and care for the vampires." I said, getting straight to the point.
"Oh." Was all she could reply with.
"And Mikey and Billie are mated, and we think they should be the kings." Added Frank, caressing his belly. I smiled and stroked his stomach, a small bump visible.
"They're mated?! MICHAEL JAMES WAY GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!" She shouted. A few seconds later my skinny brother came up, slightly red.
"Yeah?"
"Where's your mate, Billie?" He blushed furiously and glared at me. I smirked and shrugged.
"Billie honey, come upstairs please."
Billie also joined us and looked at my mom, who had her arms folded across her chest.
"Y-yeah Mrs Way?"
"Is it true you and my son have been mated?"
"Uh....Yeah?"
"AWH MIKEY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! My son is all grown up!" She exclaimed, giving Mikey a hug and smothering him in kisses. He cringed.
"Moooom!"
"Nuh uh shush! Gerard and Frank have just told me that they would like to pass the throne down to you two."
"Really?!"
"yeah." I said, smiling. He hugged me.
"Thank you so much!"
"Of course, you have to get married first." Said Donna, winking. Mikey smiled and Billie hugged him, getting something out his pokcet and kneeling down. He had already planned it?! Aww!
"Mikey, the weeks I've spent with you have been the best I've ever had, you freed me and made me feel loved. So, Will you marry me?"
"YESYESYES!" Squealed my brother hugging him. I laughed and, to seal the deal, Billie bit his mate on the neck. Mikey went weak at the knees. It had only been a day since they last went at it! Jeez, they're like rabbits!
"How about some celebratory sex?" Muttered Billie, unfortunatly loud enough for us to hear. Mom looked slightly taken aback and left the room, while Billie carried Mikey to their room.
Well, at least mom took it well.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMIGAWD its an update!
so, do you want smut next chapter or shall I skip it? :D