Opened Wounds

Why don't you show me a little bit of spine you've been saving for his mattress? 1/2

Mikey's P.O.V

I was so excited! I'm gonna get married! I started thinking about what my dress would be like, when Billie bit me. I groaned as I felt the glorious venom enter my blood stream, making my heart thump faster. I saw mom leave as Billie picked me up in his arms, carrying me to the bedroom. He put me on the bed and took off his clothes, laying beside me. I wanted to repay him. I wanted this to be the best sex we'd ever have. I got off the bed and went to the CD player, turning on the song Pump It. As it began to play, I walked in front of Billie, who had sat up and was hard. I hope I did this right. 

Gerard's P.O.V (I'm a tease!)

I lay on the bed, Frank in my arms, kissing. We eventually pulled away. 
"Gee, what will we call the baby?" 
"Hmm, up to you I think."
 "No, we're both the parents. Help me."
"Well, I think their middle name should be Lee."
"Why's that?"
"That was my nanas middle name."
"Aww, okay then."
Suddenly, I heard a noise from the bedroom next to ours, but it wasn't moaning like I expected. It was...Black Eyed Peas?! Mikey hates them! Sure, he had a phase where he loved them, but he regrets it. 
"What's that?" I asked. 
"Let's go see!" exclaimed Frank, helping me up. I know it seems gross, but vampires are very open about their sex lives. If they're spotted doing something, we may even invite them and their mate to join in! And the fact that it was my brother didn't phase me at all. 
"Oh my god! Gee look at this!" Whispered Frank, peering through a crack in the door. I went up to him and looked in. 
Holy shit. 

Mikeys P.O.V

I started stripping, lifting my shirt slowly, revealing my milky chest. I threw it across the room, smirking at Billie. The girls singing part came in, and I started moving my hips like she did in the video. Billie started groaning, and when I looked at him I could tell he was trying not to touch himself. I then hooked my thumbs in the belt loops of my jeans and pulled them down slightly, before pulling them up again and giggling, to be a tease. 
"Mmmm fuck!" I heard Billie exclaim as pre-cum started dribbling down his aching cock. I pulled off my jeans and walked over to him, sitting in his lap and straddling him. When the chorus started again, I bucked my hips with the rhythm. We were dry humping (as I still had boxers on) when I heard a groan. It wasn't from Billie. I turned around and saw Frank standing at the door, peering through a crack. I giggled and ushered him over with a finger. He gasped and smiled. [This is normal btw!] 
The door opened and Frank came in, dragging Gerard by the wrist. Gee turned off the CD player and fell onto the bed, Frank in his arms. I removed my boxers while the two 'guests' stripped off also. 
"This is gonna be a night I'll never forget." I smiled, attacking Billie's lips with my own, as Gee and Frank ground into each other. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this smut will come in two parts! :D
Whose POV should the smut be in?