Opened Wounds

The letter is finally here!

Frank's P.O.V

I sat alone in my room. Gerard had gone for breakfast, after giving me a bowl of porridge, and said he'd sneak in again tonight. This 'Blood Frenzy' thing really sucked. There was nothing to do! I put on the radio, hoping for inspiration. Nothing. Groaning, I sat on a chair, getting a piece of paper. I drew a human, strung up in a tree, hanging from his intestines. Then I drew another bathing in his own blood. I heard footsteps upstairs, rushing, desperate steps. Then a shout of;
"MIKEY! Get your ass down here!" from Billie. Curious, I opened the door, and saw Mikey running into his room with tears down his face. Out of instinct I rushed over to him, slipping through the door before it closed. Mikey saw me and burst out crying, wrapping me in a tight hug. I flinched and pulled away. 
"What's wrong?" He asked, confused. 
 "I-I don't wanna hurt you. I'm a monster."
"No no no! Don't say that! Your not a monster I love you like a brother, I do!"
"Oh Mikey. Okay, well what's up with you?" 
"It's Billie, he's changed. I think it's this note, look at it with me?" His eyes were glittering with tears, I smiled and nodded. He hugged me again and we sat on the bed, unfolding the scrumpled yellow note. It read;
Billie,
Just because you got Damien, doesn't mean you got me. I may not be here at the moment, but I left this note as a warning. Go back from where you came from, freak. No one likes vampires who are different. If you do not leave, I will return, and kill your new 'family'. Vampires like you disgust me, now leave, filthy oil brain.
From J

Oh my goth. It was a threat! Just as I finished reading, I saw Mikey with tears streaked down his face. I hugged him tight.
"What's an oil brain?" I asked.
"I-it's an insult f-for power k-keeps." he sobbed, burying his face in my chest.
"Oh Mikey, he's trying to protect you! Don't you see?"
"I-I suppose...b-but why does he have t-to change to protect me?!" He burst into fresh tears.
"Come here, it's okay. He's just tense and stressed, I suggest you try and make him...feel a little more relaxed" I suggested, wriggling my eyebrows. He giggled and nodded.
"Thanks Frankie."