Opened Wounds

First step to forgiving

Gerard's P.O.V

It was currently 5:30, and I had to take Frankie his dinner. I looked across the kitchen counter at Billie. I had managed to calm him down after his anger, but he was visibly upset that Mikey still hadn't come downstairs. Poor boy. I put the bowl of tomato and herb soup (that I made myself-so its probably vile) and glass of fresh orange juice on a tray, and began cutting some small strips of chicken. 
"Owch!" I scowled when I nicked my skin with the blade. I sighed and left it alone, it would heal soon, but right now I wanted to give Frankie dinner. I smiled sympathetically at Billie, who was staring at nothing. I climbed the stairs, the tray of food wobbling slightly, and knocked on the big door to our room. 
"Enter." Said Frank. I opened the door and was greeted by a small squeal of delight. 
"Gee! I missed you!" I put the tray down on the bedside table and was immediately engulfed in a bone crushing hug from Frank, who was grinning madly. 
"I missed you too sugar. Now, eat up, I made the soup myself." I smiled, sitting Frank on the bed and getting the bowl. I held it out to him, but he just stared at it. 
"Frank?"
The next thing I knew, Frank had reached his hand out, grabbing my wrist. 
"I-I don't wanna h-hurt you Gee..." He trembled. He then brought my hand to his mouth, but I had no clue what he was doing, so just let him do whatever. I was suddenly aware of him sucking on my thumb, where I had cut myself. Shit. I quickly pulled my hand away, putting the soup back on the side, and turning to leave. 
"I'm sorry Frank." I muttered. I heard him let out a whimper, similar to a small puppy, and turned to him again. Maybe he wouldn't hurt me...

Billie's P.O.V

I sighed. Mikey was right. If only he knew why I was being such a bitch. I heard footsteps, too light to be Gerard's. I looked in the direction of the noise, to see Mikey, a shy smile on his face. 
"Mikey...I'm so sorry, forgive me?"
"Billie...I found the letter." He sighed, avoiding my gaze. I froze. Oh man. 
"Look Mikey, it's nothing but empty threats, please can I have the letter and then just forget the whole ordeal?"
"Yes of course. And then I want to rid you of all this stress." He giggled, before running upstairs. What did he mean? I shrugged. I was so lucky to have such a caring, forgiving mate. I heard a few shouts and then rushed footsteps coming downstairs. Mikey ran into the kitchen, looking scared shitless. 
"Billie come quick! It's Frank!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! I will be updating Trust You Said soon, along with other stories, I promise :)
Also, if you want to use any of the ideas (eg oil brains) then you can :) just credit me or something. Of course the fertile/ Dom idea is dndygrrls