Opened Wounds

Blood frenzy

Billie's P.O.V

Oh no! I rushed out of the kitchen, quickly smiling at Donna who was walking past, holding Bandit. He was having to be fed goats blood because Frank was unwell, and goats blood was light and nutritious like a vampires. I'm just glad Donna agreed to look after Bandit while Frank recovered. I sprinted upstairs with Mikey close behind me, and banged on the door. 
"FRANK!" I yelled. The only noise I heard was a quiet slurp and soft, weak moans. Oh shit. I kicked open the door to be greeted by a shocking sight. Frank was crouched over Gerard, whose neck was steadily leaking blood from which Frank was drinking. When Frank heard the noise, he looked up at me. His eyes were once a bright purple from hunger and lust, but they quickly changed back to the hazel green when he realised what he'd done. He stumbled backwards, horror across his face as he stared at his mate. I rushed over to Gerard, pulling his head into my lap. His eyes were closed and the moans had stopped. 
"Mikey! Get the first aid kit!" I ordered to my trembling mate. He dud so and returned with the green case. I snapped it open and began work. I washed his cuts with water and started licking his wounds, speeding up the healing process. I then put a damp cloth on his forehead, trying to wake him. I looked back, where Frank was crouched, sobbing with his head in his hands. 
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He muttered, over and over. Gerard still hadn't awoken. I put my fingers to his wrist, searching for a pulse. Frowning, I tried his neck. Still nothing. Oh fuck fuck fuck. 
"M-Mikey...take Frank to the bathroom please. Go clean him up." He obeyed and as soon as they were gone, I set to work. I searched the room, eventually finding what I needed. A scrap of black cloth, a lighter and some healing herbs from the first aid kit. I lit the cloth, placing it on the glossy table (so it wouldn't burn anything.) and put the herbs in the fire. It glowed a red and purple, before the smoke began billowing from it. From the smoke a face of a young woman formed, wearing a spiked crown. 
"Oh great goddess Hecate, please grant me strength in returning this immortal soul." The smoke swirled and blew in my face. I knew I had the strength to survive the ritual. You see, without strength from our goddess, I could easily die. I blew out the fire and went to Gerard's side, rubbing my hands together until they glowed a soft violet. I gently unbuttoned his shirt and placed one hand over his heart, the other on his forehead. I hummed softly, muttering the spell words I had been taught. I felt my body ache and throb, screaming at me to stop, but I mustn't. I had to save him. With one final shout I heard Gerard gasp, just as I passed out.