Opened Wounds

Oil brain

Billies P.O.V

He obediently got up, after giving Bandit to Gee, and followed me upstairs. 
"Let's use my room." He suggested. I nodded and we went into his room and sat on the bed. "What's happened?"
I took a deep breath. This is it, good bye secret. 
"I just argued with Mikey saying fertile love is horrible, when really....I'm a fertile myself..."
"Oh...my...god. Really?"
"Yes a-and now Mikeys g-gonna hate me f-for being a h-hypocrite." I sobbed, clinging to Frank as I cried. 
"No he won't! Just explain! Um, how are you a fertile?" 
"W-well, I was born a fertile, but I also really liked other fertiles, and a b-boy who was a ferre got killed for being like me." 
"That's horrible! Who killed him, I'll get Gerard to sort them out." He growled slightly. 
"I-I did, on Damien's command. Anyway, I knew everyone would hate me if I came out, so I lied and said I was a Dom. It's easy to fake, unless there's a big fight of course."
Frank looked shocked, I just prayed he didn't hate me. He held his arms out, and I winced thinking he'd punch me, but was instead wrapped in a huge hug. 
"Everything's going to be alright, I promise."
And it was something in his voice, that told me he was right. 

Mikey's P.O.V

I couldn't move, and I couldn't scream. I went still. I was aware of being dragged to my bed and tied down, a gag being stuffed in my mouth, and a blindfold being tied, disabling my sight. 
"I told him." Sighed the manly voice. I tried to struggle, but then gave up, it was no use. Tears we're stinging my eyes, soaking into the cloth, as I felt my cheeks heat up. Then I felt some cool metal replace a small part of my shirt. I shouted muffled yells into the gag as someone carved a short word into my left and right hip. I felt the warm blood trickle and stain my jeans as the wound seeped. 
"I'm sorry you freak, don't blame me." There was a cruel edge to his voice as he slapped me. "Close your eyes, tell anyone and your dead." 
Wow, this guy got straight to the point. He untied my arms and legs, pulled my shirt down, and removed the gag. I took off my blindfold and looked around. He'd gone. I lifted my shirt to see my hips. The right said OIL, the left said BRAIN. I shook my head, sighing. No harm done.