Opened Wounds

Ferrephobe in denial

Mikey's P.O.V

It had been a day since my incident with the mysterious man, and I was struggling to cover the red scars on my hips. Billie wanted to go for a shower with me, but of course I refused, and now he feels bad, like he's done something wrong. I keep telling him he hasn't, but he just won't listen! I sighed, Billie had been acting so strangely, and Frank kept looking at him, almost as if he was urging him to do something. I was sat at the dinner table, Frank feeding Bandit while glaring at Billie, when he finally spoke up.
"Uhm...Mikey, I gotta tell you something...."
"Yes?"
"Well uh.....can I tell you upstairs?"
I nodded and got out my chair, seeing Frank smile as we left the room. I sat on my bed, with Billie next to me.
"Mikey, I know you may hate me for it, and you can get a divorce and whatever but....I'm....I'm a fertile."
I was shocked. My own mate, the ferrephobe, is a fertile, and MARRIED to another fertile? The fuck?!
"I'm sorry, don't be mad, please don't, please I-"
I slammed my lips to his, making him topple backwards onto the bed. After a few seconds I pulled away, grinning.
"Billie, thank you for telling me, I love you!" I squealed, hugging him. He laughed and hugged back, and there we stayed, just hugging.

Frank's P.O.V

I put Bandit on the floor, who immedietly took to grabbing anything he could find, after feeding him. I felt exhausted! I hadn't had fresh blood in a long time, and I was so tempted. I started fidgeting in my seat, and Gerard noticed, because he quickly shuffled closer to me and rubbed my thigh.
"You okay hun?"
"Noooo, I need blood!"
I whimpered, my bottom lip trembling. Gerard 'awwed' and quickly scooped me up, carrying me upstairs. He took me to our on-suite, sitting me on the counter. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his milky chest to me, smiling.
"Dig in sugar." He said, kissing my cheek. I mewled and held his shoulders, sinking my little fangs into his neck. I drank deeply, loving the taste of the sweet blood on my tongue. Gerard let out a moan, and for a second, I thought I couldn't control myself. I pulled away, wiping my mouth, and smiled nervously. He looked fine, not hurt at all. He coughed lightly and I looked down, staring at his clothed erection. It seemed he hadn't learned to completely control himself yet. I smirked and grabbed his packcage, rubbing and squeezing, before slowly dragging down the zipper...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe :) I'm a tease :) so, just a bj or shall i add my own special twist to it? ^_^
I EXPECT A REPLY