Opened Wounds

Moving in

  Frank's  P.O.V 

Donna called us for dinner, just as my parents finished moving my few things into Gerard's room. I was carried downstairs by Gee who pulled a chair for me to sit on. I did so, and noticed someone was missing.
"Where's Mikey?" I asked, looking around. His mom shrugged.
"He'll turn up, it's spaghetti tonight, his favourite."
I smiled and began eating. Almost immediately after I had finished, another bowl was placed between me and Gerard. It was filled with chocolate ice cream and brownie pieces, with blood drizzled on top. I smiled and thanked the waitors, who nodded and left. Gee got some ice cream on a spoon and held it out for me. I ate it, but some of it missed, dribbling down my chin. I giggled as Gee leant over and licked it off, earning a not-in-public look from Donna. Her face changed to a smile and she asked,
"Have you thought about marriage?"

Mikey's  P.O.V

I completely forgot about dinner as the boy introduced himself.
"I'm Billie Joe, vampire dom and escaped performer in the Cirque Du Luna."
"M-Mikey, vampire fertile and prin-" I was cut off by Billie's lips meeting mine briefly, before he pulled back and smirked, his vibrant eyes glinting mischievously. 
"I know." He whispered, reattaching his lips to mine. I swear I felt my heart explode as he gently held my hips, pushing me onto my back and tracing my bottom lip with his tongue. I granted him entrance and we silently made out until I realised how late it was. I scrambled up and Billie planted a soft kiss to my cheek and whispered. "I think it's better if your family don't know about me." 
I nodded and climbed down the ladder, running into the palace dining hall. Mother was talking to Gerard, who was nodding, Frank grinning next to him. They turned and looked at me when I burst in.
"Why are you late?" Asked mother. 
"I-uhhh...." I stuttered, trying to think of an excuse.
"Never mind, come sit, I have exciting news!" She chimed. I sat across from  Gerard and Frank, who were passionately making out, but it wasn't freaking me out, proberly because I had been doing the same about 10 minutes ago. My brother finally detached himself from Frank and held his hand, his eyes glinted excitedly.
"We're getting married next week!"
I fell off my chair. Frank laughed and helped me to my feet. I smiled and hugged him, then Gerard. 
"Congratulations!" I cheered, just as a waitor came in, carrying a bottle of blood. He opened it and poured it into 4 tall glasses, giving one to each of us .
"Cheers!" Chirped Frank, raising his glass. We repeated the words and drank the sickly sweet liquid, before going to bed.

Gerard's. P.O.V

I closed our bedroom door and stripped down to my boxers, before getting under the warm covers of my, our bed. I hooked my arms around Frank's waist and pulled him to my chest, where we both shared warmth and fell asleep.

I awoke to soft breathing next to me. Opening my eyes, I saw Frank still curled up in my chest, asleep. I kissed his head and checked the clock. DAMN! We're late! I leapt out of bed,  waking Frank, and pulled on my clothes. I fixed my hair and put on a small bit of eyeliner and ran downstairs, Frank chasing after me, still trying to get his shirt over his head. I went into the main room to see Mikey looking very glum, writing on small pieces of card. I gave Frank a kiss on the cheek before we were both ushered into separate rooms for outfit measurements.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't always update so fast, but you're lucky today!
This chapter is for xXRavenMidnightxX for raping my story. Hehe! Anyways :) I'm gonna go eat skittles now