Opened Wounds

Wedding worries

  Mikey's. P.O.V 

I sighed as my brother was taken into another room, leaving me alone once more, writing invites. I scribbled the words as fast as I could on the little pink pieces of card, eager to see Billie again. I smiled as I finished the 100th one and looked at the pile beside me. There was still at least 200 more to do! I groaned and gave up, running outside and to my treehouse. I started to climb the ladder but one foothold broke, and I screamed, expecting to hit the ground hard. I looked up, and Billie was there, gripping my hand. I smiled as he pulled me up, closing the door after.

Frank's. P.O.V

I squealed as I was taken to another room, being immediately swamped by people. They measured my legs, arms, waist, shoulders, everything! 
"You're going to look lovely sir!"
"I think the dress should be grey, traditional yes?"
"You have a very nice ass sir."
I ignored the last comment as they continued to measure me. I sighed and held my wrist for them to measure. Didn't Gerard think this was a bit quick? I love him and all, but this might just be too fast, although I can't exactly say no now, can I?

Mikey's. P.O.V

"So you ran away from the circus? Why? I thought you said you liked it."
"I do, I just needed time on my own, that's all. The ringmaster wouldn't let me take a break, so I ran. I will go back, they need my talent." Replied Billie Joe, giving me a cookie from a red tin. I nibbled on it and asked;
"What's your talent?"
He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I can bring back the dead." 
I felt a shiver crawl down my spine and he laughed.
"Mikey, is there anyone you'd like to see again?"
 My breath hitched. Father? Billie shook my shoulders to snap me from my trance. 
"I-I'm sorry. I uh, I have to go." I said, rushing outside. I ran back to the palace just in time to see Gerard exit a room, grinning.
"Gerard! Hey Gee!" I called rushing to him. He turned and hugged me.
"What's up bro?"
I looked up at him. "What do you know about the Cirque Du Luna?" 
His eyes suddenly grew cold. "Come upstairs." He took my hand and lead me to his room.

Gerard's. P.O.V

Cirque Du Luna. I even hate the damn name! I told Mikey to sit on the bed and he did so. I went to the wall and removed a painting, showing a safe behind it. I unlocked it and took out some news papers. I stared icily at Mikey and gave them to him. He read the titles and gasped Circus Of Kidnap? Vampires Missing.   
"Why did you ask?" I said, taking the papers from him and locking them up again. He shook his head. 
"Just curious." I didn't believe him for a second but didn't press for answers because Frank had just walked in. He smiled and threw his arms around my neck, kissing me. I kissed back and saw Mikey shuffle quietly out of my room. I sat at my table, with Frank on my lap. Mom had asked me something just before Mikey had come up to me, and it was really bugging me. I took a deep breath and whispered to Frank;
"Mom was wondering...about,well us. Well not us but..." Crap, I'm rambling. 
"Gerard? Please just say it." Said Frank, looking at me, his hazel eyes laced with worry. 
"Well, we're old enough, I mean you're 19 right? And because the vampire population is...falling slightly-"
"Gerard, I get it." He cut in coldly. "You want to know when I'll be ready to have children." I nodded, blushing. 
"Yeah..."
"I don't think I'm ready just yet, but I understand, becoming a royal means I will have to eventually."
I smiled and hugged him, kissing his head.
 "But that doesn't mean we can't have sex. Right now." He added with a lustful growl. I smirked and picked him up, before throwing him onto the bed and crawling on top of him, nipping at his neck.
"I'm not going too fast right?"
"No. Now hurry up!"
I laughed at his impatience and grabbed a condom from my drawer. We pulled off our clothes and threw them carelessly across the room, the heat building. I looked at Franks naked body, he was perfect. He caught me staring and cleared his throat, before taking the condom from my hands and opening it. I kissed his cheek as he rolled it on to my length. He ran his hands over my chest, muttering 'so gorgeous' before I got impatient and growled, making him look up at me.
"Hands and knees, now."
He did so and I kissed down his back, nipping at the skin, Making him moan.  I rubbed his thighs and grabbed his hips, slowly pushing into him. He gave a small hiss but kept still. Once I was fully inside I gave him a minute to get used to it and slowly rocked my hips into him, moaning slightly. He breathed out heavily and pushed his hips against mine, going deeper. So, he wanted to play? I smirked and went faster, before stopping completely, making him whine.
"Geeee!"
"What's the magic word?"
"Please."
"Nope. You have to say..." I thought for a moment. "You have to say Gerard is the best ever and has a big cock and mine is tiny." I giggled.
"Noohooo!" He wailed, but huffed when he saw I wasn't moving. "FINE! Gerard is the best and has a big cock andmineistiny." He rushed the ending as I slammed into him. I angled my last few thrusts as I hit his prostate hard. 
"Ohhh Mmm!" He groaned and came all over the bed sheets, his muscles clenching around me. I came a second later, shouting Frank's name. I pulled out and we collapsed, breathing heavily.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard someone yell from my brother's room. I looked at my door, unsure whether I should check what was wrong or not.
"Go see him Gee." Said Frank, smiling at me. I nodded and got up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vampire smut. Nomnom xD
Mehhh I got to go back to school today D':