Opened Wounds

Of balls and blue dresses

Mikey's P.O.V

I was sat on the throne beside Billie again, listening to the couple who had come in a few days ago about legalising ferre and dominari marriages. I smiled, but in reality I was in a lot of pain. The cuts from earlier were stinging, and I still had no idea who did it. Sighing, I looked around the room. Billie was sat, talking nervously about agreeing, there were servants pouring drinks for us and the new janitor, Steve was it?, staring at me. I scowled. 
"Mikey, shall we legalise it?" Billie asked, smiling nervously. 
"Hm? Oh, yeah sure!"
"Good! Okay then, from now on two fertiles or Doms are allowed to marry."
The young couple cheered, before kissing passionately. I smiled, they looked so happy! 
-1 hour later-
I was in my walk in closet, trying on my wide selection of clothes. We decided to have a ball to celebrate Billie coming out, and we would announce the new law there also. I pulled the straps on of my long blue dress, grinning at myself in the mirror. I tried to persuade Billie to try on clothes, but he was more interested in listening to what acts Frank and my brother was up to. I smiled and walked out. 
"Billie, what about this o- Billie?" He wasn't on the bed, and didn't have his ear to the wall. Strange. I suddenly felt someone pick me up and began screaming and kicking as they threw me on the bed. Not again!
"No! No stop!" I yelped, covering my face with my hands. Then everything went quiet. 
"Mikey? It's only me, it's Billie, what's wrong?" 
I uncovered my eyes, and there stood Billie, looking as worried as fuck...but with an awkward boner between his legs. 
"Oh.....Oh okay. Sorry. Um yeah..."
"Mikey, why did you panic?" He asked, straddling me and getting closer to me. 
"Um I-Um...well, you could've been an assassin trying to kill me!" I lied, making him grin. 
"Aw honey, no ones gonna kill us." He cooed, kissing all over my face quickly. I giggled. "You know what Mikey?" Billie asked, his voice lowering. "Those were some sexy noises I heard from next door, not as sexy as yours of course..." He began kissing my neck and sliding his hand up my dress, groping my thighs, and I panicked again. 
"Um um well...I need to pee." I went to get up, but I was pinned down. 
"You went five minutes ago. C'mon just relax." He whispered, moving his hands lower. His hands were so close to the scars! I bit my lip and he quickly moved his hands to my junk, squeezing. I moaned, half from relief, half from pleasure. He nearly had the dress to my hips, when I stopped him. 
"B-Billie, wait." 
"Let me suck you babe." With that, he went under my dress and pulled down my boxers, before licking my hard shaft. I groaned. He hadn't noticed the scars yet, thank goodness. Billie kept working that magical mouth of his over the tip, collecting any juices. I started slowly thrusting into his mouth, making him instinctively grip my hips. I yelped from the stinging pain of the healing scars, and he must've felt them, because he stopped. 
"B-Billie, carry on." I knew he wanted to ask me about it but wouldn't leave me hanging like this. I felt a sharp pain in my cock and I came, screaming.  "Ahhhh Billie!" 
He removed his fangs from my softening member and quickly lifted my dress before I could stop him. 
"I-it's nothing. Just hit my leg on...the table?" I bit my lip, seeing his eyes well with tears. 
"W-who did this? Why didn't you tell me?" I tried to hold his gaze, but ended up bursting into tears.
"I-I don't know. I was kidnapped and they said I wasn't a-allowed to t-tell anyone. I'm sorry please forgive me! Waaa!" we were both a trembling, sobbing mess, hugging each other until we calmed down. 
"Don't leave my side tomorrow night." Billie sniffed, holding me closer. I nodded, and we drifted into a long slumber. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for slow updates- I've been busy. :)
join my frerard contest please!