Opened Wounds

'They're like my family!'

  Mikey's. P.O.V 

I bit my lip. Did Billie know about what the circus really did? I heard a sudden scraping at my bedroom window and went to investigate. There, clinging to the windowsill, was Billie. He grinned and rapped on the glass again. I opened it and pulled him up. He gave me a small smile and we sat on my bed.
"I have to ask you something." I said nervously. He gave me a reassuring smile.
"I need to ask you something too, but you go first."
"It's about the Cirque Du Luna. It's a vampire slave camp."
He furrowed his brow in confusion and laughed. "You nearly had me there Way! I've been there for a very long time, they're like my family!"
"But haven't you ever wondered how you got there?!"
"No. NO! SHUT UP! They wouldn't do that, They wouldn't!"
"Billie, listen-"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted, before going back to the window and jumping out. I sat there, stunned. Gerard quickly came into my room with nothing but a sheet wrapped around his waist. I could take a good guess about what I had just interrupted. 
"What's wrong? I heard a shout."
"N-Nothing, I uh had a nightmare."
He huffed and went to leave, but stopped and said;
"I'm gonna find out what's happening, whether you like it or not." Before going back into his room.

Frank's  P.O.V

Gee came in, looking pretty pissed. I wonder what happened? He came and sat next to me, holding me to his chest. What the hell? I know Gee was one who liked to cuddle after sex but this is just weird. 
"Thank goth they didn't get you." He whispered, I looked up at him and saw a small tear slide down his cheek. I kissed it away.
"What do you mean?" I asked. He simply shook his head. I shrugged and we lay down, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update :D thanks to everyone who reads this :)