Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

10; Paparazzi & Suds

Brian's POV

Skye finally tired herself out from the crying. She ended up falling asleep on my lap. I felt really bad for Jimmy, he was just sitting in the chair staring at the floor. I made sure Skye was fully asleep before I slipped her off of my lap and laid her carefully on the couch. I walked over to Jimmy, I patted his shoulder. He looked up and I motioned him into the Kitchen.

Val and the rest of the guys were in there. We sat at the Kitchen table and I looked at Jimmy, "Hey, don't be beating yourself up for this."

Jimmy looked at me still afraid, "Did you not see her?"

I took a breath, "Look Jimmy. The same thing pretty much happened to me when I first got her."

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" The other guys took seats next to us, knowing I was about to say something important.

"She doesn't take baths, she can't." I simply stated.

Zach wanted to almost chuckle, "How does she stay clean then?"

I glanced at him, "She takes showers."

Matt butted, "Wait a minute. Why is she so afraid of baths though?"

"When she flipped out on me for telling her she had to take a bath. I made her tell me why she didn't want to. She lifted up her shirt and you could see burn marks on her stomach. They were kind of faded but, still visible. She said John made baths hurt." I finished and I looked down to notice I was clenching my fists.

Jimmy slapped his forehead, "Oh my god. I'm a fucking idiot!"

I patted his arm, "Jim, stop. You didn't know. It was an honest mistake. Don't get so upset about it." He sighed and rubbed his face in frustration.

I looked at Matt, "Hey man. It's getting late, I think I'm going to head back to my house."

He nodded, "Alright Dude. We'll talk tomorrow." I got up and walked back into his Living Room quietly and I lifted Skye up into my arms with ease. She gripped onto my shirt, "Are we leaving?" She said with her eyes still semi closed.

I tightened my grip on her so she wouldn't fall. "Yeah, honey. Go back to sleep."

She frowned, "No. I n-need, to tell U-uncle Jim.. I'm sorry.." Her head leaned up against my chest. I gave a small smile to see how stubborn she was trying to fight her sleep.

I looked over my shoulder, "Jimmy." I called out and I heard the chair scrap against the Kitchen floor to let me know he was coming. He appeared next to me, "Yeah?"

Skye moved her head slightly to look at him, but her eyes were fighting to stay open. "I'm s-sorry, Uncle Jimmy." He looked at me confused but leaned down and kissed her head, "It's alright Baby Gates, I just got freaked out that was all."

She let her head fall to the right back to my chest. "I love you Unc.." She closed her eyes fully and Jimmy kissed her head a second time, "I love you too Baby Gates." I smiled at Jimmy before walking outside. I laid her in the front seat and buckled her in.

Next Morning

I woke up and went into Skye's room to wake her up. I suddenly flipped when I didn't see her in her bed. I flew down the stairs and sighed in relief when I saw her in the Living Room watching TV. I walked in there, "Morning Skye."

She looked at me and smiled, "Morning Daddy."

I sat down next to her and propped my feet up on the coffee table, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

Skye looked at me, "I tried. You wouldn't move, you told me to go watch TV."

I mentally frowned. I don't even remember telling her that. I just shook my head, "Alright. Well are you hungry?" She nodded. I got up and walked into the Kitchen. I started to make something simple which was just 2 bowls of cereal. I brought them back into the Living Room and set them on the coffee table.

We finished eating and I looked at her, "Why don't you go get changed while I clean up?"

She nodded and ran up the stairs. I washed the bowls and put them in the dish washer. A couple seconds later Skye walked in not changed. I looked at her confused, "What's wrong?"

Skye crossed her arms, "I don't have any clothes clean."

"Fuck." I said while running a hand throw my hair. I walked down the hallway to the laundry room and looked at the unfamiliar machines. The one good thing about having Michelle was she always did my laundry. I don't even know how to work these things.

I threw her clothes into the Washer, I think it was the Washer. I looked at the buttons and hit start. I then remembered you needed soap, I walked to the closet and opened it up. There was a whole bunch of bottles. I grabbed one that said fresh linen on it. I opened the Washer lid and poured the soap in there. I wasn't so sure how much to put in there, so I put the whole bottle. I shut the lid and walked back into the Kitchen.

"Just stay in your PJ's until I finish the wash." I said and she nodded.

I heard the front door unlock and footsteps. The guys appeared. I smiled at them while Skye ran into Zach's arms. She's been coming really close with him. I thought she would be more closer with Jimmy in the beginning, but now I guess I'm wrong.

Matt walked over to me, "Why have a problem."

"What kind of a problem?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

He motioned to the front door, "Go look out that." I was slightly confused, but none the less walked over to the door and moved the curtain to see what was outside. Anger built up inside of me when I spotted people with cameras. Fuckin' Paparazzi.

I turned around to face Matt, "What did you do?"

Matt rolled his eyes, "This one ain't my fault Gates. Your little Girlfriend blabbed to them that you have a kid."

If I was pissed before, I was now fuckin' pissed. "That bitch!" I grabbed the door handle to go out and face them, but Matt stopped me. "Easy Bri. Let's just think this through before we go out there."

I clenched my jaw but let go of the door handle. I turned around and Jimmy looked at us, "Um. Guys we have a problem."

Matt sighed, "Not now, Jimmy. We have a problem, we're dealing with right now."

Jimmy shook his head, "Well then I guess we'll just let the water keep coming from the Laundry Room."

"Fuck!" I ran down to the Laundry Room and opened the door. Water and bubbles came flowing out everywhere. Matt caught up and chuckled. I glared at him.

Jimmy approached us, "Well, Bri. I think it's safe to say, that I'll never have you do my Laundry."

Matt chuckled and I glared at them, "Oh, screw you guys! I'm sorry that I've never did Laundry before. Michelle always did. Fuck, are you guys going to help me clean this up?"

They walked away and I yelled at them, "You guys fuckin' suck!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this was an update. (: Sorry, it's been a while.

Thanks to the following people who left wonderful comments:
PonAndZiFan
thisxchicksxnotxokay
LinzeeXgirl
Miss.CorrCorr
Star Angel
You guys rock! <3

Also huuuge shoutout to the subscribers, I have 80 now! Thank you guys so much! (:

Thanks to the silent readers to! <3 Everyone is just amazing!