Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

15; I'll Miss You

Brian's POV

One week went by faster than I thought it would. I was finishing up packing up my clothes. We leave for tour in about 2 hours, so I needed to get this done or, Matt would kill me. I zipped up my last suitcase and I heard footsteps coming up my stairs.

"Haner, you better be packed!" Matt exclaimed while walking into my room.

I gestured to the suitcases, "I'm packed."

He smiled. "Wow, I'm proud. Usually you're the last one to be packed. Now let's get this done in my truck. Johnny is on bus duty." He then smirked.

I chuckled, poor Johnny. He had to put everyone's bags on the bus. Matt usually has Zacky do it, but I guess Johnny must of pissed him off or something. I grabbed my bags and followed Matt downstairs and outside to his truck. He threw my bags in the back and shut the tail gate.

"So what are you doing about Skye?" He asked while leaning up against the truck.

I adjusted my sunglasses on my face. "Well her stuff is already at my Dad's house, he came over last night to pick it up. I'm going to take her out of School early, so she can say bye to everyone, and Suzy will take her from your house." I explained.

Matt patted my shoulder, "It's going to be rough, but you'll get through it." I nodded trying to find the will in myself to believe him. This is the first time I ever had to leave her, so it's going to be hard to do. I turned around, "Alright. I'll meet you at your house."

I got in my car and took off. It took me a good 10 minutes to get to her School. I chuckled quietly to myself. I would of never thought that Skye would in school after her episode a couple weeks ago. I'm glad she's overcoming her fears. I put the car in park and headed inside. I got to the main office and walked over to the attendance lady.

She smiled up at me, "Hi. How can I help you?"

"I'm here to pick Skylar Haner up, she'll be gone for the rest of the day." I explained.

She nodded, "Okay, I just need some ID and I will pull her out of class." I pulled my wallet out and showed her my ID. She got on the phone and dialed a few numbers and then talked to Skye's teacher for a second. She hung up and smiled at me, "She'll be right down."

I half smiled, "Thank you."

"So is there a reason why you're taking her out?" The lady asked curiously.

"Yeah. I'm actually in a band, and I leave for Tour in about 2 hours, so I just want to have some time with her before I leave." I explained with a small smile on my face.

She smiled, "Awe, that's so sweet. You're a great Dad, Mr. Haner."

I nodded with a smile still on my face. "Thank you."

The door opened and I heard, "Daddy!" I turned around and Skye came running at me with her back pack making noise from the stuff in it. I leaned down and picked her up. She looked at me confused, "I thought you were going on tour?"

I nodded, "I still am, but I figured I would spent my last couple hours with you, is that okay?"

She grinned and nodded excitedly. "Yes!" I chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Let's get out of here, then." I walked out of the School with her in my arms. I set her down when we got to the car and she climbed in the backseat.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Matt's. I stopped at a red light and I heard Skye say my name. I looked up in the mirror, "Yeah, baby?" She grinned, "Can you put that song on that you and Uncle Matt sang to me? Dear something?" She asked confusing herself.

It made me chuckle and I pulled a CD out of the glove box. "Sure." I put it in the CD player and hit the dial till it got to number 10. I turned the volume up a little and the light turned green. All the way to Matt's Skye was singing it, I even had to replay it a couple times.

We pulled into Matt's driveway and Skye's mouth dropped when she saw the bus. I chuckled, "That's the bus that I'm going to be staying on while, I'm on the road." She looked at me astonished. "That's huge, Daddy!" I laughed and we got out of the car.

Jimmy walked out of the garage. "BABY GATES!" He started running for her. Skye grinned and waited for him to get to her. He picked her up and twirled her around. "I haven't seen you in soo long!" He exclaimed and smothered her head in kisses.

She giggled. "Uncle Jimmy, you seen me last night."

He nodded, "Yes, Skye, but that's a long time in my book." She giggled again and Jimmy took her inside. I walked over to the bus and saw Johnny loading it up. He was panting, probably from the heat and the amount of baggage he had to put in the bus.

I laughed, "Having fun, short shit?"

Johnny flipped me off, "Fuck you, Dude. I don't know how Zacky does this. You guys have so much shit, it's ridiculous." I chuckled and shrugged, "So what'd you do to Matt to make him have you do this?"

He finally finished and sat on the ground. He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one up. "Jimmy and I got drunk last night. We were playing football in the house, and Jimmy threw it to me, but I didn't catch it. It ended up hitting Matt in the head, so now he's being a dick to me."

I chuckled and patted his shoulder, "Awh, it's okay Johnny boy. I still love you." I said in a cute little baby voice. He glared at me, with his middle finger up, "Fuck you." I laughed and headed into the house where Skye was.

She was sitting on a bar stool eating a sandwich. I walked over to her and smiled at her, "Who made you that?" She grinned with food in her mouth, "Awntie MVall Difd." I looked at her sternly, "No talking with food in your mouth."

"Hey, Bmrian." Jimmy said with food in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and Matt entered, "So we're all ready, just waiting on your Dad and Suzy." I nodded and looked around. "Where's the Berry's?" I wondered.

Zack entered the kitchen. "Oh, they're already at the Venue setting up."

Skye looked at Zack, "ZACKY!"

He then noticed her, "Baby Gates!" He wrapped his arms around her, "It's been awhile. You still practicing that throw I taught you?" She grinned and nodded. Ever since Zack taught her how to play Baseball that's all she ever wants to do.

"The party has arrived." My Dad said while entering.

I rolled my eyes and he kissed Skye's head, "How's my Grand Daughter doing?"

She grinned, "Good."

Suzy entered, "Where's that little bundle of joy at?" She spotted Skye and gave her hugs and kisses. She gave me a hug and Matt looked at everyone. "Alright, I guess we're ready to go."

We all walked out in the garage. Johnny came over to join us. I leaned down on Skye's level, "Alright time to give me a hug goodbye." Skye's mood instantly changed. She sighed before wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed the side of her head, "Be good for Suzy."

Jimmy then took her from me. "Baby Gates, I'm going to miss you so much! I'm going to stop at every store I pass and bring you home lots of presents, okay?" He kissed her cheek.

She nodded sadly, and Matt took her from Jimmy. "2 months will go by really fast, I promise." He kissed her head and soon everyone said bye to her. They all got on the bus leaving Suzy, Skye and I on the driveway.

"Daddy, I'll miss you." Her bottom lip started to quiver and the tears rolled down her cheeks. I started to get chocked up. I pulled her in my arms for a second time. I had to keep it together. I kissed her cheek, "I'm just a phone call away. Suzy will let you call me whenever you want. The only time I won't answer is when I'm on stage, and I'll call you as soon as I'm done."

She sniffled, "Okay."

I put my hands on her face, so she was looking at me. "Listen, I'll be back as soon as I can. When I get back, we'll spend the day together, just you and me. Sound good?" I asked.

Skye nodded with a small smile on her face. I smiled, "Good." I kissed her forehead, "I love you, be good." I stood up and she looked up at me, "I love you too Daddy." I ruffled her hair and said a quick good bye to Suzy. I got on the bus and went straight to my bunk.

This is going to be the longest 2 months of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! Yay! Go nuts! :D

How is Skye going to handle not being around Brian? Better yet, how is Brian going to handle not being around Skye? Let me hear some thought/opinions! <3

Thanks to the following who left comments:
JennyLynn2012
Star Angel
PonAndZiFan
Vampire vengeance
Miss.CorrCorr
shortygirl
You guys are amazing! I promise I won't wait this long to update again.

Thanks to the subscribers and readers too! :D