Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

16; 5 Hours Later

Brian's POV

I was just laying in my bunk; depressed. We've been at the venue for about 3 hours now, but I haven't moved yet. I don't think I was ready to leave her behind yet. I've only been away from her for 5 hours and I already miss her. How am I going to survive 2 months?

"Brain!" I heard Matt yell through the bus.

"I'm in my bunk!" I shouted back.

I heard some movement and my curtain moved showing Matt all dressed up in his stage attire, which was pants, rock t shirt, his Aviators, and a bandanna on with a baseball cap on it backwards. "C'mon on Dude. We let you lay back as long as you could. It's time to go on."

A groan escaped my lips and I hopped out of the bed. Matt patted my shoulder, "It'll get easier, just call her when you get off stage." I nodded, already planning on doing so. I grabbed my fedora off of the couch and followed Matt off of our Tour bus.

We got in the building and I spotted the guys waiting me the curtain to go on. They all relaxed when they saw me walking with Matt. Zack grinned at me, "Let's rock this, Dude."

I gave him a stiff nod and Jimmy grabbed my arm. "Listen, Gates. You're not the only one who misses Baby Gates, but don't let it mess with your Guitar playing. Just focus on the music and the fans, then when you get off of stage call Skye, okay?"

"Alright." I sighed.

Matt smiled, "Good. Now do some vocal warm ups with Zack, while I go see if we're almost up." Zack started singing some Pantera, and I joined in. Soon Jimmy and Johnny joined us and a vocal warm up turned into a screaming session. I actually started laughing.

"What the hell is going on?" My Dad asked while walking over to us.

"Vocal warm ups." Zack and I said at the same time.

My Dad scoffed, "Vocal warm ups, my ass. You guys are lucky you're just back up singers, you fucking suck." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

Jimmy started twirling his drum sticks, "Fuck you, Papa Gates." My Dad made a little face and walked away. Matt came back and told us it was show time. We walked over to the stairs while my Dad handed me my guitar.

They had a countdown going and I heard the fans screaming. It gave me that feeling in my stomach like it always does. I started to feel better and Jimmy started air drumming. He stopped and grinned at us, "See you out there, mother fuckers!" We gave him fist bumps.

Zacky gave us a thumbs up and he walked out to his side of the stage. Johnny and I walked out together, and I took a deep breath looking at all of the fans. They were either screaming or jumping up and down. Zacky started playing the intro and I waited for my part.

Matt came on seconds later and they started screaming even louder.

"I'll try!" He screamed the start of Unholy Confessions.

Soon it was the last song which was A Little Piece Of Heaven and I was having a lot of fun. I really missed my fans, they're my second family.

Matt ended the song and he looked out at everyone, "Thank you guys so much for coming! We love each and everyone one of you, see you next time!" I did another riff and we were done.

We threw our picks out to the audience and headed backstage to cool down. It was really hot in the room so, I took my shirt off. We all started talking about how much the crowd rocked, and then we went over to the kids who had backstage passes. We took pictures and signed autographs. We even chatted with them for a while.

Jimmy walked over to me, "Yo! Gates are you down with partying with the other bands?"

I shook my head, "Nah, dude. I'm tired, Maybe tomorrow."

"Alright, cool. Tell Skye Uncle Jimmy loves her." He said while I started heading to the bus, I gave him a thumbs up and got onto the bus. I grabbed my cell phone off of my bunk and seen I had a missed call from Suzy. I pressed call back and waited.

"Hey, Brian." She picked up on the second ring.

"Is she okay?" I asked, knowing that was the reason she called.

She sighed, "Yeah, she's okay, just misses her Daddy. She wanted to talk to you before she went to bed." She explained.

I was glad wasn't something serious, "Alright put her on."

Some movement was heard in the background and then I heard, "Daddy?"

"Hey, Baby." I grinned hearing her voice.

She got really happy. "Daddy, it feels like you've been gone for forever.." Her mood changed halfway through the sentence.

I sighed, "I know sweetie, but it'll go bye fast."

"I hope so. Did you play your Guitar?" She asked really interested.

I took a couple minutes and told her about the show and she seemed to really like hearing me tell stories. "Oh, and Uncle Jimmy told me to tell you that he loves you."

She giggled, "I love him too, Silly Uncle Jimmy."

A chuckle escaped my lips. "Well, I think you should get to bed know since you have School tomorrow. Call me tomorrow after School tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy. I love you." She said, still kind of sad.

I let out a sigh, "I love you too, now get some sleep." I hung up and decided to take a shower real quick and just go to bed. When I got out of the shower, I noticed Zacky was already in his bed sleeping. I just shrugged it off and laid in my bunk.

Soon sleep overtook me and I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something big happens in the next chapter, so look out for it.

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Krysanthemum22
Miss.CorrCorr
shortygirl
JennyLynn2012
yellowjellybean14
PonAndZiFan
honey10159
foREVer a Fiction
Star Angel
Wow, you guys rock! <3