Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

02; You're Scaring Her

Brian's POV

We got to my house and it was 3 in the morning. I pulled the car in the Garage and looked over at Skylar. She was still asleep. I couldn't help but notice how peaceful she looked. I got out of the car and walked to her side. I opened the door and gently picked her up. I cradled her to my chest and shut the quietly with my foot. I got inside and decided to put her in the spare bedroom, it would be her room soon enough anyway. I went to carefully lay her down but, she wouldn't unlatch her arms from my neck. Looks like I'm staying in here too. I laid down on the bed and she moved off of me and curled up against my chest. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

"BRIAN!" I heard someone scream in my ear. I frowned before opening my eyes. Michelle stood there with a glare on her face. I rubbed my eyes that still had sleep in them, "What time is it?"

She looked at her watch, "12 noon. Are you going to tell me why there is a kid laying next to you?"

I then realized Skylar was still attached to my chest. All the memories came flooding back yesterday and a slight pain in my jaw started throbbing. I looked up at Michelle who was still standing there waiting for an answer. I sat up slowly, careful not to wake Skylar.

"Michelle, she's my Daughter." I simply said she gasped in shock.

"What? No way! You don't have a kid, Brian." She shook her refusing to believe it.

I nodded, "I had a one stand with a girl at a concert 7 or 8 years ago and I guess I didn't wear protection." I slightly chuckled.

Michelle crossed her arms, "Now's not a time to joke. Brain we were together 8 years ago, so this means you cheated on me."

"Like you haven't." I rolled my eyes.

"No I haven't! You can't prove that. What the hell are you going to do with this Kid?" She started yelling. I felt Skylar move and she opened her eyes and noticed Michelle. I sighed.

"Can you please get out, Michelle?" I asked in a calm voice, not to scare Skylar.

"No. I'm not going to leave, Haner. How could you be so stupid?! How are suppose to take care of her? Huh?" She snapped.

Skylar tightened her grip around me and I glared up at Michelle, "You're scaring her, get out of here."

Michelle rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Brian. You need to fix this." She walked out of the room. I wondered what she meant by fix this? I looked down at Skylar who was still holding onto me for dear life.

I caressed her cheek, "It's alright sweetie. You don't need to be afraid of Michelle. She won't do anything to you, I can promise you that." She didn't respond but she did let up her grip.

I heard her stomach growl and I chuckled, "Sounds like someone's hungry. Come on, I'll make you some food." I got off of the bed and my ribs protested in pain. I winced at the sudden pain and Skylar looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, just a little sore." I sighed and gritted my teeth. I sucked up the pain and led Skylar down into the Kitchen. Michelle walked in, "Are you going to take her to Matt's?"

"I have too." I said while getting stuff out to make some mac and cheese. Michelle started eyeing Skylar. Skylar didn't like that too much, she started to whimper.

I snapped at Michelle, "Can you not do that?! She's been through a lot and the littlest things set her off."

Michelle shrugged before walking out of the Kitchen probably to get ready to go to Matt's. I finished cooking the mac and cheese and scooped some in a bowl. I gave it too Skylar and tried to find something for her to drink. I looked around in the Fridge and all I saw was beer.

I'm definitely going to have to do some shopping. I finally found a root bear and I poured it into a glass and sat it in front off her, "Sorry. It's all I got." She shrugged and took a sip of it.

While she was eating, I took that opportunity to take a shower and change. When I got out of the shower, I looked in the mirror and noticed a couple bruises on my stomach from that asshole from last night. I sighed and changed into some fresh clothes. I went back down into the Kitchen where Skylar was sitting at the table still just looking around.

"It's your turn to take a bath." I tried to say in a happy tone.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head real fast. I frowned, "What's wrong?" She hesitated but then motioned me to come over to her. I walked over to her and she raised her shirt to show me her stomach. I seen a burn mark and I almost chocked, "Did J-John do that?"

She nodded slowly and spoke very low, "He made baths hurt. I don't want to take a bath, it will hurt." She sounded so afraid. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sighed.

"How about you take a shower instead?" I suggested because she needed to wash up sometime.

She shrugged, "I guess." I smiled, "Alright, come I'll set your shower up and I'll bring your clothes up." I took her upstairs into my bathroom and I started the water. I made sure it was no where near hot water and looked at her, "You know how to wash up right?"

She nodded and I smiled, "Okay. While you take a shower I'll go get your clothes. I'll put a change of clothes on the sink before you get out." She nodded a second time and I walked out. I retrieved her clothes and put all of her bags in the spare room. I picked something out of the bags making sure they matched and put them on the sink.

Michelle came out of my room, "Are we ready?"

"Almost. When Skylar gets finished with her shower we can go." I said while Michelle headed downstairs. I heard the bathroom door open but the shower was still running. I frowned and Skylar walked out all dressed, "I don't know how to shut the water off." She said while looking at the floor embarrassed.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom and turned it off. I looked at her, "What do you want to do about your hair? Want me to put it in a pony tail?" She shrugged but nodded. I had her sit down on the toilet and I brushed her hair carefully. I put it up in a pony tail and I patted her shoulder, "Alright time to meet your uncles."

We got to Matt's house in about 5 minutes. Michelle was up front with me while Skylar was sitting in the backseat. I parked my car behind Jimmy's and I got out. Michelle went inside not even bothering to wait for me, so I opened Skylar's door and let her out.

She stepped onto the drive and looked up at me. I could tell she was scared. I grabbed her hand, "It's alright, Skye. The people you're going to meet are really nice people." She nodded trying to be okay with this. We made our way to the front door. I walked in and Valary, Matt's girlfriend; also Michelle's twin sister walked over to us, "Hey, Bri, and who's this cutie?"

Val smiled at Skylar and she held onto my leg. I looked at Val, "She's my daughter."

"Whoa, Brian. For real?" Val asked still a little shocked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I just found out yesterday."

Val smiled at both of us, "Well, I know you'll make a great Dad. It's really nice to meet you honey." She said sweetly to Skylar.

Skylar looked up at her, "It's nice to meet you too." I smiled and patted Skylar's shoulder. I was happy she warmed up to Valary. I just wonder how she's going to act when she meets the others.

Val smiled, "Alright everyone's out back." I nodded and headed out the patio still holding Skylar's hand. Matt was cooking on the grill and everyone else was sitting on lawn chairs.

They seen me and everyone froze. Jimmy was the first one to come over, "Dude! You've been cloned!" He looked at Skylar and back at me. I chuckled and soon the others gathered around.

"Guys, this is my Daughter Skylar. I just found out about her yesterday. She's a little shy." I said as Skylar hid behind my legs. I decided to pick her up so everyone could see her.

Matt looked at her, "Hey Beautiful." She looked up at him slowly, she was still scared, I could tell.

I smiled and nudged Skylar, "Skye. This is your Uncle Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, and well Johnny can just be your little brother."

Johnny glared at me, "Hey!"

Zacky laughed at me, "Good one, Man."

I chuckled and Jimmy looked at me with pleading eyes, "Can little Skye bear play with me?"

"I don't know Jimmy, she's really shy." I said looking at Skylar.

Jimmy started to pout, "Please, as soon as she cries I'll give her back."

I nodded, "Alright. Skye, Uncle Jimmy is going to hang out with you okay?" She looked up at me afraid. I kissed her forehead, "It's alright. He won't hurt you." She nodded and Jimmy took her from my arms.

I sat down with the rest of the guys and explained to them everything that happened yesterday. I started to tell them about the fight I had with John and Zacky cut me off,

"Please tell me you kicked that fucker's ass?" He smirked.

"Ooh, you know I did." I chuckled.

Matt laughed, "Wow. Synyster fucking Gates has a kid, who would of thought?"

I agreed with him on that. I frowned, "I just wish she would tell me what happened to her."

Johnny nodded his head, "She will man, just give her time." I then heard a beautiful sound, it was giggling. I turned my head to see Jimmy tickling her. She had the biggest smile on her face and she was laughing. It made me smile, it was the first time I seen her smile or even laugh.

Matt smiled at me, "She's got your smile dude."

I gave out a half smile while still watching Skylar have fun, "That she does, that she does."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whooaaa.. Thanks to the readers and subscribers! You guys are amazing! &lt;3