Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

03; You're Pretty

Brian's POV

The BBQ was going great. Jimmy finally cracked Skye's shyness and they were playing hide and seek all day. We ate and even after we finished eating I figured Skye would wanna go home but, she looked up at me and asked, 'Can I play with Jimmy a little longer?' She even gave a little pout. There was no way I could tell her no. The rest of us just sat around anyway.

Soon the Berry twins crashed the BBQ and Matt looked at them, "Oh. Guys you'll never believe what Brain found out yesterday."

Jason smirked at me, "That you have a vagina?"

I rolled my eyes and Matt chuckled, "Something we don't already know." I flipped Matt off and Matt Berry looked at me, "Well?"

"I have a Daughter." I simply said like it was nothing.

Jason was shocked, "Are you fricken serious dude?"

I nodded, "Dead serious. Here I'll let you guys meet her, she's playing with Jimmy."

We walked out further into the back yard and Skye was on Jimmy's back like he was a horse. She seen me walking over with them and she jumped off. She grabbed onto Jimmy and I then realized she's like that when she meets new people. Jimmy picked her up as we got closer.

"Skye, these are our good friends, Jason and Matt Berry. You'll be seeing a lot of them." I smiled at her and she raised her head slowly to look at them.

Jason grinned at her, "You look like your Father, Kid."

Val then called out, "Jason there is hot dogs left over." Jason split as soon as he heard there was food. I just laughed and Matt looked at her, "Hey there Baby doll."

Skye looked up at him and reached out for him. I was shocked she never just does that. Jimmy got mad as Matt pulled her into his arms. Matt tickled her and she giggled.

Skye then looked up at him, "You're pretty." I chuckled at her saying pretty instead of like handsome or cute.

Matt smiled, "Not as pretty as you, Baby doll." He started walking towards the bench.

Jimmy followed, "What about me? Skye Bear, am I pretty?" I rolled my eyes and walked back over to the rest of the guys while those two played with Skylar.

I said back down by Zacky and Matt S. Michelle came out of the house, "Brian. Let's go."

"No. Jason and Matt just got here, they're visiting with Skylar." I explained to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Then give me the keys, I'll drive home myself."

I cocked an eyebrow at her, "You're crazy if you think I'm letting you drive my car." She just groaned and walked back into the house. Zacky nudged me, "What's up with you two?"

"Who knows." I said while looking at the ground.

Matt looked at me, "She still cheating?"

"Oh, I'm sure she is. I already told her if I catch her, she's out of my life for good." I said and smirked.

Zacky patted my shoulder, "Good for you man."

Matt smiled, "You know, I know Michelle is Val's sister and all, but she's a fucking Bitch."

"Oh don't I know it." I responded.

Valary's POV

Michelle walked into the Kitchen while I was cleaning up. I decided to start a conversation with her, we ended up getting on the subject of Skylar.

She looked at me, "You know Brian isn't fit to take care of a kid."

"Why not?" I asked while loading the dish washer up.

Michelle scoffed, "Because. He's just Brian." She stated.

I rolled my eyes at her excuse, "Chelle, You're my sister and I love you till death, but I think you need to separate from Brian. You're all out for partying and having multiple sex partners, which reminds me that you've been cheating on him for the past 3 years with other guys. Brian isn't like that, he wants to settle down."

She crossed her arms, "Oh he's not like that, then how the fuck did this kid show up. He cheated on me too."

I raised my finger up, "One time. We all make mistakes and we're suppose to learn from them, not keep doing it for 3 years. Hell even Matt cheated on me, but he learned from his mistake and now we're better as ever. I think we all know that you're not learning from your mistakes."

Michelle shrugged, "I'm not leaving him."

"Okay, but I think it's for the best." I muttered as I cleaned the rest of the Kitchen up.

Brian's POV

It hit 10pm and I decided it was time to go home. I went to find Skye, and I found her laying on the hammock between Jimmy and Matt Berry. All three of them were asleep. I was shocked that the guys were sleeping, but I guess she wore them out. I went and told the other guys and Val. They walked over quietly and thought that it was so cute. Val even took a picture of them. I looked at Jason, "Wake your brother up. I'll wake Jimmy."

I nudged Jimmy, "Jimmy wake up."

"I'm pretty Skye, aren't I." He rose his head. "What? Oh. I guess we must of been tired." I chuckled and he got off the hammock slowly not to make Skye fall. Matt got off and he held the hammock so it didn't tip. I reached out and picked her up slowly. She opened her eyes.

I frowned, "Damn it, I tried not to wake her up." She looked around and back up at me, "Are we leaving?" I nodded, "Yeah it's bedtime for you."

Matt Berry patted her head, "See ya around Baby Doll."

Jimmy pulled her out of my arms to hug her, "Bye, Skye Bear, I'll miss you." She told him she would miss him too and she said bye to all the others. We headed out to the car and Skye got in the back. Michelle got in the front seat and I pulled out of the driveway.

We got to the house and I pulled the car in the Garage like usual. Michelle walked right inside and I looked in the backseat where Skye was sleeping. I smiled and got her out carefully. I put her in her 'room'. Tomorrow I was going to have to decorate it. I decided just to let her sleep in the clothes she had on, because they weren't jeans. They were sweat pants.

I untied her shoes and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. I walked into mine and seen Michelle changing. I changed out of my clothes and pulled the blankets off of the bed and the sheets.

She looked at me, "What are you doing?"

"Flipping the mattress, whatever you did on this with guys I don't want to lay on. Oh and you're sleeping on the couch." I said while managing the flip the mattress by myself.

"What?! I didn't do anything, Brian! Why should I sleep on the couch?" She frowned.

I gave her a 'are-you-fucking-stupid' look, "Gee this is my house, I can do whatever I want, and you're just lucky I don't fucking kick you out."

She rolled her eyes, "You know what, I'm staying at Matt and Val's."

"Go ahead, I don't give a shit." I exclaimed as she walked out. I changed the sheets on the bed and put a new comforter on the bed. I laid down on it and was about to fall asleep when I got a text message. It was from Matt;

Thanks for sending the Bitch to my house.

I smiled and replied;

Ur welcome ;)

I put my phone back on the end table and soon fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, dang. Thank you so much to the subscribers and readers! &lt;3

And thanks to the 2 people who left a comment on it;

emo-sharpie
Hazel Night

You guys are amazing! &lt;33