Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

06; Jason, You Idiot

Valary's POV

It was going on 8pm and the guys haven't got back yet. I was starting to get worried. I decided to make Skylar some food since she hasn't ate since Brian made her food in the morning. I whipped up some box spaghetti real quick. I called her into the Kitchen and she sat at the table.

I finished my bowl up and she didn't even touch hers. She was worried about Brian, I could tell.

"Hun, you got to eat." I said calmly to her.

She shook her head and I sighed, "Come on. You haven't ate since this morning." I gave her a pleading look but, she didn't even look up at me; just shook her head.

I got up at walked over to my cell phone. I picked it up and dialed Matt Berry's cell. He picked up on the first ring, "Hey Val." I sighed, "Hey Matt." He immediately knew something was up. I explained to him the whole thing about the guys heading to beat Skye's step Dad up. As soon as he heard Skye wasn't eating for me, he told me he was coming over. That relieved me a little bit. I hung up with him and walked into the Living Room where Michelle was.

She seemed nervous. I cocked an eyebrow at her, "What's up with you?"

Michelle looked at me, "Brian might get seriously hurt Val."

"Since when do you care about that?" I snapped. I didn't think it was right of her to all of a sudden start caring about him.

She glared at me, "How could you even say that? He's my boyfriend"

I nodded, "Whatever." She was about to say something but got cut off by the door bell ringing.

I walked over to it and opened it. Matt and Jason Berry walked in. I looked at them, "Thanks for coming." Matt looked at me worriedly, "Where is she?" I pointed to the kitchen and he headed for it. Jason and I followed close behind.

Skye's eyes lit up when she saw Matt, but then she tried to cover it up by looking at the table. Matt didn't fall for it. He reached his arms out for her, "Don't hide your excitement." She crawled into his arms and he held for a second before setting her back down in the chair.

Matt sat next to her while Jason sat across from her. Matt smiled at her, "You got to eat Baby doll." She shook her head and Matt sighed, "Skye if you don't eat this, I'll give it to Jason."

Jason smiled and Skye looked at him hesitant. It was like she was thinking about it. She looked at me and sighed. She picked up her fork and started eating. I smiled in relief and Matt looked at me. I mouthed to him 'Thank you' He smiled and I went to go try and call one of the guys.

Matt Berry's POV

After Skye finished her food, I had Jason take her in the Living Room while I cleaned up her plate. I knew Val had to much on her mind to clean up. I put the dish in the dish washer when Skylar started crying. I frowned and ran into the living room. She was on the couch crying into her hands and Jason was standing over her. I looked up at her, "What did you do?"

He stuck his hands up, "I was joking with her. I said Brian isn't coming back and she's stuck with us."

I glared at him, "Jason, you idiot." I walked over to Skye when Michelle groaned, "Shut her up." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to her. She was still crying into her hands.

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Come here, Baby doll." She crawled into my lap and leaned her head on my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly, "Shh.. Jason was just joking. Brian will be home soon, don't worry." She mumbled, "Okay." Through her tears.

Brian's POV

He kicked my ribs for a 5th time and I started coughing uncontrollably. this was a bad idea. I didn't think he was going to have biker friends over. I looked around to see how the guys were doing. Johnny was getting his ass kicked, Matt was beating the shit out of the tallest biker, Jimmy was throwing blows back and fourth with one of them, and Zacky was on the ground. John shot another punch to my face, this time hitting my nose and I knew it was bleeding. I started seeing stars and fell to the floor. I started to think just to give up and lay here, but a voice came into my head. "He hurt me." I gulped and got some kind of will power.

I jumped up and threw a punch at his jaw. My hand was stinging but, I endured the pain. I gave him 3 punches to the face he finally fell to his knees. I kicked him in the face with my shin and he fell to the floor. The blood from his mouth started pouring on the floor.

I leaned down, "Don't even fucking think about coming anywhere near Skylar because if you do, I'll finish this and you'll be 50 feet in the ground. Understood?" He didn't respond.

I kicked his ribs again, "I said, do you understand?"

He groaned in pain but, mumbled, "Y-Yeah." I kicked him another time and walked over to the guys who were fighting John's biker friends. Matt just knocked the guy he was fighting out. He went and helped Johnny out and I helped Zacky out. Soon all of the biker's were on the floor. We walked out of the house and got in the hummer.

Matt got in the driver side and pealed out. As soon as we got home he put the car in park. The pain in my ribs then hit me. I hissed in pain. Matt looked at me, "You okay, Dude?" I nodded, "Just sore."

Johnny groaned, "Guys. We need to clean up before Val sees us."

Matt sighed, "Fuck. Um, as long as there is no blood on anyone we're fine."

"Well, I'm screwed." Zacky chuckled and then hissed.

I sighed, "Me too." I pulled down the visor and looked into the mirror. The blood from my nose was dried up, but my right eye was all puffed out and a purplish-blue color.

Jimmy interrupted, "Let's just go in. Val will get over it, I need sleep." We all agreed and got out of the Hummer. I started walking and my ribs stung every step I took. Matt walked into the house and Val walked over us. "Thank god!" She ran into Matt's arms.

Jason walked in from the Living Room, "Dang. I was starting to think you fuckers were dead."

We all flipped him off and Michelle walked over to me, "Brian."

My head started throbbing and I looked at her, "What?"

She smiled, "I'm happy you're okay."

I managed to nod my head, "Me too."

Val looked at me, "Bri. There's blood on you, I knew this was a bad idea." She dragged me into the bathroom and pulled the first aid kit out. She cleaned me up and I walked back out.

She spotted Zacky's face and grabbed him by his collar, "You guys are never doing this again." She pulled him into the bathroom. I sighed and slowly walked into the living room.

I seen Skye on Matt Berry's lap. He spotted me and nudged Skye. She looked over at me and her facial expressions softened. She jumped off his lap and ran into my arms. It stung so bad, but I didn't care. It felt like I haven't seen her in so long. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. My ribs were now throbbing, but instead of having her get down I just held her tighter.

Soon all of the guys piled into the Living Room. Matt looked at me, "Dude. Sit down. You took like 6 blows to the ribs, you shouldn't even be holding Skye." I sat down on the couch with Skye still in my arms, "I'm fine."

Val spoke up, "You guys are staying here tonight. I don't want you all driving home. You have your own rooms here anyway." We all just nodded in response.

I got up to head to my room but, I sat back down because my ribs were throbbing. Matt S. walked over to me, "Here hand me Skye." I pried her off of me and handed her to him.

She looked at me afraid, "Daddy, don't leave me." I froze and I looked around at everyone who was smiling at me. It was the first time she called me that.

I stood up slowly, "I'll never leave you, I just need some help heading to my room. That's all, come on kiddo let's get some sleep." I reached out for her and Matt raised his eyebrow, "You sure?" I nodded, "I'm fine." He handed her over and we made our way up the stairs.

We got into my room that I used when I stayed here and I laid Skye on the bed and I laid down next to her. She curled up against me and I finally hissed in response.

She looked up at me, "Are you hurt, Daddy?"

I nodded, "Yeah, but I'll be okay." I reassured her.

Skye moved away from my body, "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine Skye. You're not going to break me, you're fine." I patted her arm. She nodded and curled up against me, this time a little more careful. I kissed her head and closed my eyes. The pain finally dulled down a little and sleep over took me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame ending. Sorry. :(

Thanks to my readers and subscribers! (:

Also thanks to: Miss.CorrCorr, thisxchicksxnotxokay, and Star Angel for commenting. <3

Quick Question: Do you want Michelle to start being nice or should I just keep her a Bitch? I mean in real life I love her, I just did it to make the story interesting, so if you want me to make her nice, I will. :D