Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

07; Are You Sure You Can Handle This?

Brian's POV

I woke up to someone poking my face. I opened my eyes thinking it was Skye but, saw Jimmy standing there with a grin on his face. I groaned and peeked through my eyes up at him, "What?"

He clasped his hands together, "Matt talked to your Parents this morning and they're coming over to meet Skye."

I sat straight up, "Shit, I forgot about them. What time?"

Jimmy rolled his eyes, "They'll be here in an hour. Matt puts some clothes in the bathroom, so you can take a shower." I nodded and looked next to me to see if Skye was there, which she wasn't.

I looked at Jimmy worriedly and he chuckled, "She's in the Living Room with the guys, Val already changed her and fed her." I nodded and Jimmy walked out of the room. I went to get off of the bed, but my ribs started to ache. I gritted through the pain and headed to the bathroom.

Once I was in the shower and the hot water was pouring on me, my muscles seemed to relax. I took my time and finally got out. I changed into what Matt picked out and did my hair real quick. I walked down the stairs and heard laughing coming from the Living Room.

I walked in and Matt smiled at me, "The beast has awoken." I rolled my eyes and Skye who was on Zacky's lap jumped off and ran over to me. She smiled up at me, "Morning Daddy."

I grinned down at her, it still felt amazing to hear her say that, "Good Morning, Baby."

She walked back over to Zacky and jumped on his lap. I heard a knock at the door and Matt stood up, "Probably Papa Gates and Suzy. I'll get it." I sighed as he went to answer it. I suddenly got nervous, I didn't know how they were going to react to me having a kid.

My Dad walked in, "Hello Brian."

I half smiled, "Hey Dad." He pulled me into a hug and Suzy walked in, "Brian!" She smiled and removed me from my Dad's arms. I gave her a gentle hug and she released me, "Is that her?" She gestured to Skye who had her head buried into Zacky's neck.

"Skye, baby come here." I called sweetly to her.

She raised her head and looked up at Zacky. It was like she was making sure it was okay to go, he nodded and she walked over to me. She raised her arms up and I picked her up. I winced a little but covered it up before they could see. I looked at her, "Sweetie, this is your grandparents." She studied them.

My Dad reached out for her and she looked back at me for approval. I nodded my head and she went into his arms. He chuckled, "You look just like Bri. I feel old."

Suzy nudged him, "You are old." I chuckled and decided to go outside to have a smoke. I haven't had one in the past 2 days. I really needed one now. I sat on the front porch and lit one up. I took a couple hits off of it and the door opened. My Dad walked out and sat next to me, "Skye is helping Val cook." I just nodded.

He looked at me, "Are you sure you can handle this?"

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "What do you mean?"

"Having a kid. It's hard work, Bri. Trust me, I know." He chuckled.

"What? You think I won't be a good parent?!" I asked getting offensive.

He looked at me sincerely, "Brian. You know that's not what I meant. What I meant was I want to know you're fully aware of the responsibility in this." I took another hit off of the smoke and put it out, "I know, Dad."

My Dad patted my shoulder, "Then I'm sure you're going to make a great Father."

Later on

We ended up having a BBQ and Skye met Matt's parents too. She was really starting to open up to everyone. She was holding conversations longer than 3 words now. The Berry's came over and we were just hanging out. Skye was in the pool with Jimmy. She was just giggling up a storm. It made me smile to see her this happy.

She got out and walked over to me, "I'm cold." I chuckled and wrapped a towel around her.

"Your clothes are in my room, you can change in there. You remember where it is?" I asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Um.."

Matt patted her shoulder, "3rd door to left."

She smiled up at him, "Thanks Uncle Matt." He ruffled her hair, "No problem, Baby Gates." Skye went off to change and I just leaned back in the chair and relaxed. Matt sat down next to me, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore." I groaned.

He chuckled, "Maybe we shouldn't of did that yesterday."

I scoffed, "Fuck no. I'm glad we did it, the pain is worth it." Matt rolled his eyes, "Well anyway, it seems Skye is growing out of her shyness." I nodded, "That she is."

He then smiled showing his dimples, "She even called me Uncle Matt."

"Don't let it get to your head, dude." I looked at him.

Matt flipped me off, "You shouldn't be saying that Haner, you felt the same way yesterday when she called you Daddy." Fuck he had a point. I just shrugged and Skye came running from inside still in her towel and bathing suit.

Matt and I sat up. I looked at her, "Honey what's wrong?"

She gulped, "Daddy.."

I reached out and grabbed her hand, "What? What is it?"

Skye looked at Matt and then at me, "I couldn't change because someone is in there."

"Who?" I cocked an eyebrow.

She looked down, "Michelle."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll ask her to get out." I stood up and she looked up at me, "No, she's not alone." Matt looked at her confused, "What do you mean she's not alone?"

Skye looked at Matt and spoke quietly, "Jason is in there with her." I froze realizing what that meant. Anger rose in me and I knew it was going to get the best of me. Matt stood up and held my shoulder, "Brain."

I shrugged it off, "Watch Skye." I went storming up into my room and kicked the door open. I saw exactly what I expected. Jason and Michelle fucking. They saw me and almost fell off of the bed.

Michelle gulped, "Bri, it's not what it-"

I cut her off, "Don't say it's not what it looks like because to me, it looks like you're fucking my best friend. You fucking Bitch! I told you, 1 more strike and you're out. Look who's packing their shit now." I smirked and crossed my arms.

Jason butted in, "Brian. Please, she loves you, it was a mistake; honest."

I snorted, "Really Jason? You're lucky I don't fucking knock your lights out."

Michelle got out of the bed and put her clothes on real fast. She made her way over to me, "Brian please, just listen." She put her hand on my cheek. I smacked it away, "Don't touch me after you fucked him." I spat at her.

She sighed, "Brian. I love you, please give me another chance."

I couldn't take it anymore, if I didn't leave now, something was going to happen. I walked down the stairs and everyone was standing in the hallway and I rolled my eyes. Michelle came down pulled my arm, "Brian!"

I snapped my head back towards her, "What!"

She stepped back afraid now, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not good enough. I'm done with your shit, you say you love me, but if you really loved me you wouldn't of been cheating on me the past 3 years. We're over! I'm staying here tonight, so you have 24 hours to have your shit packed and out of my house for good!" I opened the door for her to leave.

Michelle scoffed, "Well at least I didn't have a kid.."

I clenched my jaw, she had a lot of nerve involving Skye in this, "You fucking bitch, get out of here!" Jason now dressed came down over to us, "No Brian, she doesn't have to leave."

My anger was at it's peak and I just let it loose. I punched Jason in his jaw and he stumbled back. Michelle grabbed my arm, "Brain, stop."

I glared at her, "YOU stay out of this!" She stepped back and I punched Jason again and again, soon I felt someone pull me back. I realized Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky had to hold me back. Matt Berry grabbed his brother and dragged him outside.

Michelle walked over to me, "Brian. I love you."

"Fuck you!" I spat at her.

Val walked over to us, "Michelle you're not allowed over here from now on when Brian is here." Michelle glared at her sister, "Are you kidding me? You're going to take his side?"

"You cheated on him." Val crossed her arms.

Michelle scoffed, "Whatever." She then looked at me, "Have a nice life with your messed up fucking bastard child." I fought Zacky and Johnny off to go attack her but, Matt then tackled me to the floor, "She isn't worth it."

My breathing lowered and they let me go. I stood up and heard crying. I looked around and saw my Dad holding Skye. I looked at Matt, "Did she-"

He nodded, "She saw the whole thing." I sighed and walked over to her, "Baby.." She buried her head in my Dad's neck and gripped his shirt tightly showing she was afraid.

I gulped, my own flesh and blood is afraid of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Brian. He probably feels like shit. :( Sorry about Michelle, it had to been done. Also, it isn't the last of seeing her either. You'll just have to wait to find out. (:

Thanks to my commenters, I got a lot this time:

Zacky Vengeance;
Trouble99
PonAndZiFan
glamourxkills
caligirl1605
thisxchicksxnotxokay


You guys are awesome! <3 Thanks to the subscribers & readers, also! (:

I'm still trying to figure out a update schedule for this story, but I'll let you know when I do. <3