Status: COMPLETE. <3

Lost and Insecure

08; I'm Sorry

Brian's POV

I put my hand on Skye's shoulder, "Honey.. please look at me."

She shook her head, "No. I want Uncle Matt!" She whined. I sighed as Matt walked over to my Dad and I. She reached out for him and he picked her up. She clung to him like it was her life depending on it. I felt so bad. Matt mouthed to me 'I'll take care of it. I don't think he can fix this but, I nodded, and they walked outside.

I walked into the Living Room and groaned, "Fuck! Why does this shit have to happen to me?"

Val walked, "Bri, it's okay. She's just scared, she'll get over it."

"No she won't. My own Daughter is fucking petrified of me." I sat on the couch.

Matt's POV

I got her outside and we sat on the lawn chairs. She was still pretty upset, so I patted her shoulder, "Sweetie, your Dad didn't mean to scare you."

Skye looked up at me, "It reminded me of John."

My heart ached. I now was starting to feel happy for what we did to that mother fucker yesterday.

I sighed, "Skye. Your Dad will never, ever be like John. He just got very angry at Michelle for what she did. He will never do anything to put you in danger or to hurt you."

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hands, "I'm sorry."

I pushed her wet her behind her ears, "For what?"

"Making Daddy mad at me." She spoke quietly.

I caressed her cheek, "He's not mad you, more like mad at himself. C'mon, let's go talk to him." I stood up and reached my hand out. She grabbed it and we walked back inside.

Brian's POV

I heard footsteps and Matt walked in with Skye trailing behind. I sighed in relief when I noticed she wasn't crying anymore. Matt nudged her, "Go talk to him." She nodded and made her way over to the couch.

She sat next to me, "I'm sorry Daddy for making you mad at me, you were scary and it reminded me of John." She bowed her head in shame.

"Honey. You have nothing to apologize, I completely understand. I shouldn't of let you see that, and I could never in my whole existence be mad at you. You're my daughter." I looked down into her eyes that were identical to mine.

Skye crawled onto my lap, "I love you Daddy." I was once again awe struck. I smiled, "I love you too." Everyone filed back into the Living Room and Zacky popped a squat next to us, "Yo, Baby Gates. Give me some love." He reached his arms out for her.

She jumped on him and giggled. He made an 'oof' sound and squeezed her tight to his body. She looked up at him, "Are you an Uncle to me too?" I smiled and Zacky winced, "Nah.. Being an Uncle makes me feel old-"

Jimmy and Matt cut him off, "Hey!" Zacky chuckled and smiled back down at Skye, "How about I'm your big Brother?" She nodded eagerly, "Okay, and Johnny is my little brother?"

Everyone started laughing and Johnny groaned, "You guys suck." I leaned over and kissed Skye's cheek. Zacky grinned, "She is definitely your kid, Brian." I smiled and watched Zacky tickle Skye. I'm so happy I found her, my life never really had a meaning until now.

Skye looked up at Zacky, "You have pretty hair." I chuckled and he smirked, "Thanks, Doll."

Jimmy butted in, "Awh! C'mon, First Berry, now Zacky? Am I just an ugly person?"

We all started laughing and Skye didn't say anything, just smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long update, my apologizes! :) Next chapter: Brian tell Skye she has to go to School, how do you think she'll react?

Thanks to the people who left me comments:
thisxchicksxnotxokay
JennyLynn2012
PonAndZiFan
Star Angel
You all are amazing, even the silent readers! <3