Status: Being re-written as Honest Heat - Please check it out!

Truth Fire

Chapter 15: What do you want?

“Bye Luke! I’m nicking your number off Miles!” I yelled, leaving the room, not looking where I was going. Everything seemed so wonderful and happy. The tea had settled in my stomach and the bell had gone. I’d promised Luke that I’d put my head down and start studying. (Was not sure if that was a good choice or a bad mistake…) Everything was jolly and great until I bumped straight into Demetrius. (In my opinion,”Blegh”).
“Wow, watch it! If you wanted to catch my attention, all you had to do was call,”
“Player?! What team do you play for? Team stupid, or Team dumb?”
“Neither, I’m my own game,”
“Whatever, want to see your amazing and superior brother? He’s in there, try not to rub your idiocy off on him,” I spat, pushing past him and making my way back home. He stopped me with an iron grip (Who was he?! Ironman?!). “I know about your little crush, Mari,”
“Don’t call me that! And I have no idea what you are talking about,”
“Yes you do, you crush on Luke. I can see the sparkle in your eyes,”
“Yeah? And what are you going to about it? Reporting it to the staff might as well be confessing that the whole class crushes on him. Ask any girl, and she’ll say yes, or once had or something,”
“Who said I was going to report it? I’m not going to do anything because it’ll crumble perfectly by itself,”
“And why is that?”
“Because a teacher-student relationship would NEVER work,”
“And how are you so sure ‘know-it-all’?”
“Because it’s obvious, though don’t take too long, you should be happy I’m waiting for you; I really think it’s a waste of time. When you know the truth, then come running back. My arms will always be open!”
I gritted my teeth in anger. Lashing out on him right now wouldn’t be good, especially that Luke was right round the corner. As I tried to slow my heart beats down, I breathed heavily. “Demetrius? Shut the fuck up! Have you ever been told that you talk too much?! If I ever run back, it’ll be to rub it in your face!” I hissed, then shifted to the side and walked on. I heard a chuckle, which made fire in my hands flicker.
“I’ll have you no matter what!” He declared. I put my thumbs up in a sarcastic way.

I arrived back home, moodiness emanating from me. “Marina? Are you alright?” Said a dark brunette; Miles. Miles looked quite similar to Marina. Though he had ash-brown hair and blue eyes. He had a manly look on him, and a gruff stubble he kept on now and then. I replied with a shake of my head, a huff from deep in my throat and collapse onto the sofa. “Oh Miles? Can I have your phone?”
“And why?”
“Ur…research?”
“Marina?”
“Okay, you got me, I wanted Luke’s number,” I could tell he tried to not make a tease-like comment.
“Are you sure he’s okay with it? Well, if he isn’t, you delete it straight off your phone,”
I nodded and he tossed his Iphone at me.
*BEEP* Contact added!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I'm sorry again. I apologise all the time.
For everything.
Thanks again too for sticking around!
Love you! >3<