Status: Active

Love is a Luxury

XIII

John's Point of View

It had been three days since tour ended and three days since Olivia had crushed me. I hadn’t bothered socializing with anyone and they left me along

I missed her.

She was everything I could have ever looked for in a girl. A great taste in music, a contagious smiled, and the greatest personality I could ever imagine.

Three months. That’s how much time I wasted on her. Three months that I’m never getting back. Who am I kidding? She wasn’t a waste of time, and I wouldn’t trade those moments for the world.

I wonder if she missed me. Probably not. What is she doing now? I hope she’s okay.

I got out of bed and walked through the empty house to the kitchen. I pulled out a bottle of whiskey and put my mouth to the rim, letting the Jack burn all the way down.

---

I woke up the next morning to someone nudging me with their foot. I took in my surroundings. I was definitely in the bathroom, lying on the floor butt-ass naked.

“Come on man,” Jared said, and with Ross’s help, they picked me up and carried my drunken body to the living room, where they put me on the couch.

“I don’t wanna get up,” I half-slurred.

“John, you’re a wreck. You need help. You’re staying with one of us the next few days,” Jared said.

“What if she comes?”

“What if who comes?” Ross asked.

“Olivia. What if she comes to my house and wants to apologize?”

“We’ll leave her a note and tell her where to find you. Just get dressed.”

“I can’t. I have to stay here,” I jumped up and almost fell down in the process. “I need to know she’s okay. I need to make sure she’s not doing something stupid.”

“She’s fine, Garrett’s talked to her,” Ross blurted, then widened his eyes as Jared elbowed him in the ribs.

“He’s talked to her? Is she okay? Did she say anything about me?”

“She’s okay. Just please put some pants on, then we’ll head to my house,” Jared said. I went to the bathroom and got a shower, considering my hair was as slick as it can get and I reeked of hangover. I sobered up a bit and got dressed. I wonder if she’s thinking of me.

Damnet John, just get her out of your head! It was only three months! Finally agreeing with my conscience, that I wouldn’t stop caring about her, just forget about her romantically, I greeted the guys in the living room.

“Who’s down for some video games?” I asked, walking into the living room. “For real, I’m fine, let’s go,” I said, noticing the looks the guys were giving me.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Jared, I’m positive. I’m not wasting my time moping over a girl who wasted my time.” All three of us knew I was lying to myself, but they didn’t ask questions, and I was thankful for it.

---

It was the eleventh of November, and tour had been over for a little over two months now. Time has helped me a little bit, but she still slipped into my mind every now and then. The whiskey seemed to help though.

Her birthday was on the thirteenth. Should I call her? Nah. Have I wanted to? Yes. We hadn’t talked since the last day of tour. I followed her on Twitter though, and it seemed like she was doing okay. She’s retweeted me a few times, and it gives me hopes that she doesn’t hate my guts. Ugh, I sound like a little kid with a crush who’s a stalker by night.

“Hey man,” Garrett walked through the front door. “Let’s go on a road trip.”

“Where we going?”

“That was a stupid question, cause you already know. Now go pack your shit, cause we’re about to leave your ass.” With that he walked out the door and left one thing in my mind as I hurriedly packed my things with excitement.

We’re going to Florida.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSH! GUYS, I'M BACK! :DD

I know it's like, super fucking short, but I'm already working on the next chapter, which is totally gonna make up for this shitty attempt at a chapter.
Asdfghjkl. I forgot how much I missed Mibba. Oh, it's good to be back. <33