Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

We Found Him

Ever since I moved here with Frank and Diana, I've been searching for my dad. I wanted to know him before I had to leave to be out of my own. I'm 17 now and I wish we find him soon. My birthday is 3 months away and when I turn 18, I have a feeling Frank and Diana will tell me to find my own place. I asked Jason to watch Damien while I went to the store to get a few things and he said he would. I grabbed my wallet and walked out the door and towards the store. Thank God the store was only in walking distance.

I walked into the store and grabbed a cart and started getting everything that was needed. I was coming out of an isle when I ran into someones cart.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." I said.

"It's not a problem." he looked at me like he seen a ghost. I brushed it off and walked away from the man. I wonder what the hell was his problem? I finished grocery shopping and headed back over to the house with my things.

~~~~~JIMMY'S POV~~~~~

I swear that little girl looked exactly like Matt! Everything about her was him! I rushed myself back to Matt's house and busted through the door.

"Matt?" I said going into the kitchen.

"What's up Jimmy?"

"You know how you were looking for Drita and you found out that she has a kid but you couldn't locate her?" I said and he nodded.

"I seen her at the store! She had all your features! Even your damn walk!" I almost yelled.

"I'll talk to my private investigator later and see what happens." Just as Matt said that his phone started ringing. He answered it and a smile went across his face.

"You were right Jimmy. She's been trying to find me. My PI got in touch with her PI and I have arranged to go pick her up in 2 weeks." I hugged Matt and I knew he was smiling. I was told by Matt not to tell any of the guys and I told him I'd try not too. I cant wait to meet my long lost niece!!

~~~~~~~STORM'S POV~~~~~~

I was cleaning the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the front door and opened it to reveal a man in a suit.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes..is Frank Wired home?"

"No but he should be here in a few minutes." I said and I seen his truck pull into the driveway.

"Well there he is now." I said and the man turned around and walked over to Frank. I didn't want to listen in on their conversation so I started to shut the door.

"Storm!" he said and I opened the door back.

"Yeah?"

"Come here. We have some good news!" he said excited and I walked over to them.

"Good news?"

"Yes. Storm this is Mr. John Turner. He's a private investigator. While he was trying to find your father he came across that your dad also had a private investigator looking for your mother. Mr. Turner contacted your father's PI and he's coming to get you in 2 weeks." Frank said smiling. I smiled knowing that I was finally going to be living with my dad. This is all I ever wanted but I know Damien will be taking it hard when I leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?