Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Meeting My Father

All these days I've been trying to prepare myself for this meeting today but I just couldn't think of what to say to him. Jason could tell I was stressed out.

"Storm calm down. Just be yourself around him."

"What if I do and he doesn't like me?" I said hanging my head.

"Storm...There's no way your father wouldn't like you. If he didn't want to have any contact with you he wouldn't have been searching for you."

"Maybe you're right." I said smiling at him. He grabbed me up into a hug and held me tightly. I didn't want to leave when he did that but maybe I will be able to visit them. We finished getting the house presentable for his arrival and Jason was helping me pack. Damien was laid down for his nap but I hoped he wakes up before I have to leave. I had everything packed and ready to go when I seen a car pull into the driveway.

I sat down on the bed with my bag next to me and my guitar in front of me. Jason started for the door but turned around.

"Aren't you coming?"

"I'm afraid. I don't want him to hate me." I said.

"Be yourself." he smiled and picked me up into a hug.

"Let's go down." he said and I nodded. We walked out of my room and downstairs where I heard Frank and Drita talking to someone. I walked into the kitchen and seen the man. He had a sleeveless shirt on and tattoos covered his arms. Jason looked wide-eyed as the man took off his sunglasses.

"What's wrong Jason?" I asked.

"You never told me Matt Sanders was your father."

"I never knew." I said shrugging. I watched as the man stood up and came over to me.

"Storm I presume." I nodded. He knelt down in front of me.

"My name's Matt. Your mother and I used to date...I'm glad I found my daughter." he said holding out his big arms. I walked into his arms and held him close to me. It felt so right and I felt so safe.

"Storm?" I turned and seen Damien walking down the stairs. I let go of Matt and over to Damien picking him up.

"Who's that man?"

"That's my dad." I said smiling.

"Are you leaving?" his eyes started to tear up.

"Don't cry Damien. I'll come and visit you." I said and wiped away his tears. I held him close to me and rocked him right back to sleep. Frank and Drita were standing in the doorway and I handed Damien over to them.

"Storm. You can come over anytime you want." Frank said and I smiled. I hugged the both of them and kissed their cheeks.

"You ready to go home?" Matt said and I nodded. I grabbed Jason's hand and led him upstairs to help me with my things. I grabbed my guitar case while he got my duffel bag and carried out to the car. Matt popped open the trunk of the car and sat my things in before closing it. I grabbed Jason and held onto him for the longest of time. I hugged Jack the same way. Damien was still asleep so I kissed his forehead.

"I'll be back little man." I whispered. Frank and Drita smiled at me as I walked back to the car. I got into the passenger side and we headed to my knew home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe?