Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Forsaken

I watched as the world I knew went by in a flash. The memories I have here will always stay with me.

"So Storm...when we get to the house, you'll be meeting a very special person. Her name is Val."

"Cool. are you like married to her?" I asked and he nodded.

"We've been searching for your mother for the longest of time and when we finally caught up with her, she had died and you were somewhere. My PI told me he was digging in files to look for you. He finally did and I'm so happy to have you here. Did your mother tell you anything about me?"

"Every time I asked she wouldn't say anything. The only thing she told me was she used to live in Huntington Beach but moved because she was pregnant. She said my dad had a band and she didn't want me to interfere with his success." I explained.

"You would never interfere with my success. Your mother was very insecure and I guess her getting pregnant with you brought back those insecurities."

"She did get mad at me one time for asking about you. I asked her why would dad not come and see me. She told me he probably didn't want anything to do with me. He would probably deny I was his." I said.

"I would never deny my child." he said and the rest of the way there was silent. I looked at the approaching sign. Welcome To Huntington Beach. My mom's birthplace. The smell of the ocean air filled my nose and I couldn't help but smile. I loved the ocean. It was a peaceful place where I could think. We pulled into the driveway of a 2 story house. There was a chopper in the drive along with a BMW. Matt cut the engine and sat there in the car.

"I see Jimmy and Brian are here."

"Your band mates?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't let Jimmy or Brian frighten you. They are teddy bears especially Brian." I nodded and we got out of the car and was getting my things out of the trunk when 2 men came out of the house. I was guessing that was Jimmy and Brian.

"Matt you need some...Hey it's you!" the tall man said.

"So this is the girl you seen at the store Jimmy." the chocolate eyed man said. He was very hot but he probably had a wife or a girlfriend anyways.

"Guys this is Storm my daughter." Matt said and Jimmy grabbed me up in a bear hug.

"Nice to meet you too. I said looking over at Matt. He laughed and Jimmy put me back on my feet.

"Storm this is Jimmy of course and that ass over there is Brian."

"I am not an ass. A smart ass maybe but not just an ass." Brian said defending himself. I shook my head and took my guitar out of the trunk and Matt shut the trunk.

"So you play.''

"Sure do." I said walking up the front door. Matt opened the door and we went in.

"Val!" Matt yelled and a beautiful blonde haired woman walked out of the kitchen.

"Val, this is Storm. Storm this is my wife Val." she extended her hand and I shook it.

"It's very nice to meet you. Let me show you to your room." She took the duffel bag from Matt and led me upstairs. She opened a door and I stepped in and was completely amazed. The floor was black and white checkerboard. The walls were painted Black and neon green, the windows had black and red floor length curtains and it was a really awesome room.

"Wow." I said.

"I take that you like it." Val said smiling.

"Yeah...it's really awesome." I set my guitar down on the bed.

"Put your things away and come downstairs. The rest of the guys and their girlfriends will be here in a few minutes...Oh and by the way, watch out for Brian's girlfriend. She may be my sister but she can be a real bitch."

"Don't worry. If she gets in my face, I'll have no problem getting her out." I said smiling innocently.

"You are your father's." she laughed and hugged me.

"You have your own bathroom so you wont have to share with anyone."

"Cool. I'll be down in a few." I said and she nodded. I watched her leave before I started putting things where they belong. I walked into the huge bathroom and put my necessities in there and headed out back into my room. I opened my guitar case and found my skull and crossbones fedora and checkered red bandanna. I closed my case and went back into the bathroom. I put my hair up into a ponytail before tying the bandanna on my head. I pulled the hat on my head and headed downstairs. I heard Matt, Val, Jimmy, and Brian all talking.

"You know Michelle will be over here and she will probably throw a damn bitch fit about Storm being here. She's always jumping to conclusions." Brian said.

"She's just so jealous. I already informed Storm about her and she said she wont hesitate to kick her ass." Val said laughing.

"That's my girl but seriously Brian. Is Michelle still causing problems?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. I cant even leave the house without her asking me where I'm going. Maybe I should ask her where she's going when she leaves in the middle of the fucking night. I swear if she causes problems here, then I'm telling her to get her shit out and never come back." Brian said and I felt so bad for him. I decided I would make an appearance. I walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge grabbing a soda. I popped open the top and they were staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No but you're wearing a fedora."

"So?" I said confused. Brian walked over to me and took my hat and placed it on his head.

"Hey give me that." I said setting my drink down.

"Reach for it."

"Brian give me my hat or you're going to get hurt." I said giving him a death glare.

"I'm so afraid." he started laughing but I punched him swiftly in the gut and he dropped my hand into my hand.

"I warned you." I picked up my drink and headed into the living room. I could hear Jimmy horse laughing as I walked out. I sat down on the couch and set my hat on my knee. I seen Brian come into the living room and sit down beside me taking my drink from me and chugging it.

"Hey!"

"Payback is a bitch." he said smirking.

"You want your ass kicked?" I threatened.

"No but I can catch you."

"Catch this." I said and I slapped him in the balls. I got up and stood off from him.

"Oh now you've done it." he said and I pretended like I was scared. He jumped up and started chasing after me. I hid behind Matt and he stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Give me her Matt. She hit me in the balls!" I started laughing and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pick me up. It was Jimmy.

"Get her Brian!" Brian came towards me and started tickling me.

"Stop...I hate that!" I said laughing.

"Say 'Syn Gates is the best uncle ever.' "

"Never!" I said laughing harder.

"Say it!"

"Syn Gates is the best uncle ever!" he stopped tickling me and Jimmy set me down on my feet. Jimmy grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch and sat me down before sitting beside me.

"I'll fill you in on some people before they get here. Zacky has Gena. He is also a good person anyone can confide in. Johnny is with Lacey and he's called Short Shit or Gnome."

"I'm guessing Johnny is short?" I asked and they nodded. We sat there and talked about everything that was imaginable except for my past. I refuse to tell anyone my past. Why am I so forsaken with a horrible past?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please?