Status: act-i-tive!!!

I Have a Daughter?

Encounters Never End

After Jimmy and I quit talking I went upstairs to make sure my hair was in order.

"Storm? Where are you?" I heard Val say outside my door.

"In here." I watched as the door opened.

"Everyone is here."

"Alright." I said and we walked down the stairs. Everyone must be outside. I followed Val out through the sliding glass door and seen all the people. She took me over to one of the patio table.

"Storm this is Gena, Lacey, and Leana." I started to shake their hands but they got up and hugged me. I sat down with Val and we all talked about random shit. Mostly the girls were talking and I was just listening.

"Val can I steal Storm?"

"Yeah." she said and I got up and followed Matt where the others were sitting.

"Storm this is Johnny, and Zacky. You know these guys." he said and I extended my hand but again they hugged me one by one.

"Storm you want to get into the pool?" Jimmy asked and I shook my head no. I sat down in a chair all alone not wanting to talk to anyone. I mean I know these guys but sometimes I need my alone time to soak everything in. I looked up and seen a girl all over Brian but he seemed like he didn't want her to be touching him. I watched as she slapped him across the face.

"What? Did you bring some slut over her to play as your girlfriend? Where is the little bitch?" I heard her yell. I laid there hoping she wouldn't come over or see me for that matter. I could hear stomping footsteps come over to me and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I looked up at the woman who had fury in her eyes.

I stood to my feet and she got right in my face.

"You're the bitch he brought here? My god I think he could do so much better than you."

"For your fucking information, I'm Matt's daughter. Second don't tell me that Brian could do better than me when clearly he could do better than you." I heard the girls start laughing. I tried to walk away but she grabbed me by the arm.

"You better fucking let me go." I said calmly.

"Fuck you. I'm going to beat your fucking ass for coming anywhere near my man!"

"Bring it on Bitch!" I said getting nose to nose with this bitch. She pushed me backwards and I punched her right in the face. She looked at me with hatred and knocked me to the ground kicking me in the ribs. I could feel them crack with each kick she did. I seen her being pulled way from me by the other girls. I coughed into my hand and blood covered it. I put my clean hand to my mouth and blood was seeping out of my mouth.

I smiled widely and spit out the blood that was in my mouth. I held my ribs as I stood to my feet ready to fight more than ever.

"Michelle get the fuck out of here. You have fucked up for the last time with me! You can go back to my house and get your shit out! I never want to see you again!" Brian said coming to my side. She huffed and walked away form everyone. I watched her speed off down the road. The blood in my mouth lingered but stopped. Zacky came over to me with a towel and Brian sat me down as Zacky wiped the blood off my face.

"Are you hurting anywhere else?" Zacky asked.

"Just my ribs but it's nothing." I tried to stand up but Brian wouldn't let me.

"Have you injured your ribs before?" he asked again.

"Yes. 6 different times."

"6 times? Girl do you fight a lot?" Zacky asked again. His questions were getting annoying.

"You ask a lot of questions."

"Just curious." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and stood up but Brian didn't stop me this time. I went into the house and sat down on the couch with the others and we watched some random movies. I curled myself into Brian's side and fell off to sleep.