Status: NEW CO-WRITTEN STORY!!

Vampire Hearts

Secrets

~Narrarator's point.of.view.~

"Seriously Jared,I'm staying out of it."Spike replied,turning around in his chair..

"All I'm saying is it's complete shit.I mean,ok whatever,whatever I GET Ville's obsession with wanting Razlyn protected at all times,because she chosen and what not.But,for fuck's sake,his infatuation with her goes beyond that."Spike rolled his eyes."That's not true."-"Yes it is.It's like..I don't know it's like he's in love with her or something.And because of that,she gets to act like a stuck up bitch to all of us and-" a low growl interupted him..

Both boys turned towards the sound.

"Synyter?What the hell?"Jared asked.Synyster was only a few feet from them,
breathing heavily."Shut the fuck up about Razlyn!I'm so SICK of listening to you trash her!"-"If she WASN'T such a fuckin bitch I wouldn't!"In a instant,Synyster had Jared pinned to the ground,baring his fangs.

"I will rip you to god damn peices if you don't stop!"

"ENOUGH!"Both Synyster & Jared snapped their heads up.Ville was now standing in the living room.

"I will not have any of this.I explained this to you earlier Jared,and I meant it."

Suddenly,he was kneeling in front of both boys."Synsyter,I get that you are just defending Razlyn,but Jared is not worth all of this.And Jared,knock off this crap about how I favor Razlyn.Do I like her better then you?Yes,because you are simply an ass."he explained."But I do not 'favor' her.I am however,closer with her because I can relate to what she's going through."Jared rolled his eyes.

"She's not going through anything.It's been a year since she died.All she's doing now is being a whiny bitch!"Synyster growled once again and layed a death blow to the side of Jared's face,instantly breaking his jaw.

"FUCK!"he screamed out.Ville picked up Synyster and threw him off of Jared.

"I said ENOUGH!Synyster,go upstairs and get Razlyn..We need to prepare for our training....Jared..Let's go fix your face."

~Razlyn~

Not long after I had returned to my bedroom,Synyster came knocking at my door..

"Come in."The door inched open,and in he walked."Hey,how..How are you holding up?"I shrugged."I'm fine,why?"he shrugged as well."I don't know..You seemed upset when you came home from seeing Edwin."I shook my head.

"That wasn't because of Edwin..Well,it kinda was,but it was more Jared pissing me off,when he came to get me."Synyster chuckled."Yea,well he pissed me off tonight as well,so I feel your pain."We both just kind of stood there in awquard silence after that.Neither of us knowing what to say.Normally it wasn't like that with me and him.When we first met,yea becuase I was in complete awe that I was living in the same house as Synyster Gates.But it didn't take long for us to warm up to each other,and soon we became like two peas in a pod.

The past couple days,however,he's been real weird around me.I'm not sure why.And as much as I wanted to know,I wasn't in the mood to press the issue tonight.

"Uh..Um,did,um you need something?"I asked,still unsure of what to say."Oh right.Ville asked me to come get you,we're gonna do some training."-

"Oh,ok that's fine...I'll get changed and be down stairs in about 5 minutes."He nodded and started to leave."Wait.."he stopped on a dime and turned back towards me."Yea?"I sighed,maybe I was in the mood."Why have you been so weird around me lately?"I blurted.Synyster raised his brow.

"What, do you mean?"-"I don't know,you just seem kind of..Well quiet..Is something bothering you?If there is you know,you can tell me."Syn looked down at his feet then back up at me."There is but...I don't wanna talk about it..I'l see you downstairs..."-"Syn wait-"but before I could stop him,he was allready out the door...What was up with him?

~Nararator's point.of.view.~

Synyster closed her bedroom door and sighed.He could never tell Razlyn what was bothering him.She loved Edwin,and he was not the time of guy to try and steal someone from their mate.Syn knew she would find a way back to Edwin.
And when she did,he would cease to exist.Her happiness,though,was all that mattered to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OooOo some drama!Lol Hope you all enjoy!Thanks to those who have commented!Keep them coming :D