Save Me.

Two.

Magazines were littered all over my brown carpet as I paced back and forth. What Makes You Beautiful played in the background and I almost ripped my hair out when his turn came.

I growled. How could this happen!? I was so fucking stupid! I deserved to die. Stupid people don’t deserve to live.

I was the one who wanted to jump in the water despite the freezing weather. I was the one who jumped into the water. I was the one who was saved by the one and only Liam Payne.

I kicked a magazine off my bed as I laid down. I was breathing hard, anger rushing through my veins. The stupid, spineless fools took a picture of Liam saving me.

Well, that’s not what the paparazzi think.

I stared down at another magazine that was open on page 7. I glared down at the picture as tears rushed into my eyes.

The picture was of Liam on his knees, his lips pressed to mine as I laid on the cold sand, my face wet with water and tears.

I slammed my fist down on the magazine and I growled angrily. Stupid people. They couldn’t even bother to find out the truth. They just wanted to ruin Liam’s reputation.

Mom appeared at my doorway and stared at me sadly.

“Lily. I know this is hard for you, but this whole thing isn’t your fault!” She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

“I know ma. But so many people are calling me a whore!” I yanked my hair slightly and she chuckled.

“It’s gonna be okay, baby girl,” She said softly as she turned around and went back into her room. I bit my lip as I stared at my laptop.

Should I?

Yes I should!

In just a second my laptop was in my arms, turned on and ready to go. I quickly typed in my twitter and despair filled me. Already a few girls had found out who I was. I didn’t blame them though. The picture in the magazine basically was showing my whole face.

I sighed sadly. These trolls were already spreading lies and ugly hate messages.

I slammed the laptop close and hopped off the bed. I slipped my feet into my black flats, grabbed some money from the drawer and I was out the door. The cool air hit my face and I breathed in deeply.
It hurt my nostrils slightly and I shivered. I could literally feel a headache coming.

I sighed as I stepped off the porch and I shoved my hands into my sweater. Next stop, Starbucks. I walked for a few blocks, instantly regretting not choosing to drive.

My head pounded as I heard a group of girls squealing and giggling. They were all clumped around something and were giggling loudly. A few were even wearing mini skirts.

I tried to get around them but they were all in packs and crowding the sidewalks. I tried shoving one, but she was larger than my grandmother so that didn’t work.

“Excuse me!” I shouted slightly but it was drowned out by the squeals and giggles. Some girl shoved me a bit too hard and I fell to the ground. I gasped as the pain hit me.

A deep voice boomed through the air asking the girls to step back slightly. Almost immediately they were stepping a few feet back. I gasped as I tried to get up.

Too fucking late.

Once girl had already stepped on my hand and another had stepped on my foot. Tears formed in my eyes as I struggled to get up. It soon became quiet and my face turned red.

It hurt too much to move. My hand was bruised and my foot hurt like hell.

“Here, let me help you,” Someone with a very deep and melodic voice said and I looked up to meet the familiar brown eyes and lips.

It even hurts to know that I know how soft his lips are.

I extended my other hand out and he gently helped me up. I stumbled slightly as I tried to stay on my good foot. He stared down at me and I looked away.

“Are you alright?” He said in his accent and my heart raced. I shook my head lightly as I stared down at my foot.

People around us screamed and shouted for photos and soon enough, the paparazzi arrived, pushing and shoving the boys.

They were talking rapidly, spitting out questions as if they were fire, and snapping photos as if their life depended on it. The boys jogged lightly to their car and Liam looked at me.

“I’ll be fine.” I squeaked as I turned slightly and started limping off. Tears formed in my eyes as pain shot through my foot.

“No! It’s our fault you’re hurt.” He said softly as he grabbed me from my waist and gently pulled me through the crowd.

Questions were being thrown at us and I was being blinded from the flashes.

“WHO IS SHE LIAM!?”

“IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!? PLAY TOY!?”

“HE’S MINE YOU BITCH! DON’T FUCKING TOUCH HIM! SHE’S TOUCHING MY HUSBAND! LET GO OF HER LIAM!” A girl cried out from the crowd as a man held her back.

Another cry rose out from the crowd and this one hurt a little too much. Soon enough girls were throwing insults at me and shouting comments about my clothes.

Once we were inside the warm car, we were off without any words being spoke. But the peace was broken when we stopped at a red light and girls came running towards us. They pounded on the cars windows, trying to get in.

Some even tried to open the doors and I was shaking from fear.

It was hard to imagine what they were going to do to me if they got me. If they gave me a bruised hand and a possibly sprained foot by accident, they can do anything on purpose.

I hid farther into my seat and Liam’s arms wrapped around my shoulders.

“It’ll be alright, love,” He said softly as he smiled at the crazy teens.

“Yeah! They’re sometimes slightly crazy, but we love 'em!” Louis laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

But I didn’t even respond as I looked down at my lap and listened to the screams and vile words.

They soon faded away as I remember what Liam had said to me. Or, as a matter of fact, what he called me.

Love.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I saw a video if these crazy fans attacking their car and I HAD to write about it! One girl was even all up on the back hood with a mini skirt on. LMFAO.
Comments? :3