Save Me.

Four.

“Hi! What would you like to order?” I asked sweetly as I waited for an answer to come.

The lady and her daughter chose quickly and I wrote it down on the little note pad that every worker was given. I was the one who took the orders and then gave the food to the people.

It was surprisingly easy, despite the once in a while rude costumers. I looked down at my slightly bruised hand and Liam’s face flashed through my mind.

I bit my lip as I tried to erase his touch. He wasn’t even interested in me! But my God, He had the touch of an angel, an angel who had recently been hurt.

Daneille Peazer just wanted to stay friends with him after all that they had gone through. Even though I felt horrible saying this, I was glad that they broke up.

I sighed quietly as I grabbed a can of Pepsi and a glass of lemonade. I placed them on the black tray and picked the tray up quickly. Here, the workers have to be quick. It wasn’t one of those run down restaurants in the corner. It was big and very fancy looking.

People are lucky if they even get an interview. I made my way through the tables and laughing families and placed the plates on the tables as the little girl smiled at me widely. I smiled at them and walked away quickly to get the other orders.

“Lily! Get the order from table 7!” Jessica patted my back as she passed me. I nodded and rushed passed the others to get there.

I decided to forgive Jessica for what happened at the beach. I found out that when she had jumped in to help, glass got shoved up her foot. I didn’t see it bleeding because I was still getting over the trauma from drowning.

Kat though, I could never forgive. She didn’t try to get to me. She ran once she touched the water.

I was nearing the table when I saw exactly who was there. One Direction.

I groaned softly. These boys are everywhere. When I’m not seeing them all over magazines or Twitter, they’re at the same place as I am.

Once I was directly in front of them, did they notice me. Louis almost tackled me, Niall shouted happily, Zayn waved happily, and Harry gave me two thumbs up as he chewed on the bread sticks. Liam smiled at me softly.

“You work here!?” Louis exclaimed loudly getting a few dirty looks from the people around us.

“Uhm, yeah. What would you guys like?” I asked quickly as I glanced at the manager watching all her workers intently.

“I think I know what Liam wants,” Zayn laughed as he poked Liam’s cheek. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Once they had all ordered their foods, I rushed away trying to get their food to them as quickly as possible. If the manager saw how hard I work, she’ll probably give me a raise or maybe a better job to do.

“Lily, you be gettin’ that,” Jessica giggled softly as she grabbed a few straws from the holder.

“Shh, the she-devils right there!”

Jessica laughed as she fast walked away. Once their foods were on the cart, I rushed away. I had to dodged a few workers but I made it there without embarrassing myself.

I hastily got the food on the table to the right boy as I glanced at the new family coming in. “Wow, Lily, you’re in a rush,” Harry laughed and I smiled softly.

“Yeah, I kinda maybe need a raise and that she devil over there is the one who pays me,” I said softly and they laughed.

“Enjoy!” I exclaimed as I rolled the cart thing over to Mina, another worker.

For the next hour or so, I felt so awkward. Every time I looked over at their table, they were laughing and Liam was the only one glancing at me. I even heard Harry tease him about me. I blushed softly as I placed the orders on the table section next to theirs.

I could feel them staring!

Maybe he likes me, I thought but it soon faded away as I watched Mina bend over to pick Liam’s jacket up. As she did, her boobs literally almost spilled out of her top and the boys jaws dropped.

Even Liam’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. Liam's a gentleman, maybe he was just disgusted :3
Anyways, I gained FOUR subscribers! So now I have 38 readers, 3 comments, and 11 subscribers :D
Should I make a Tumblr page for my One Direction stories and one shots? Or should I just make a Tumblr blog where my readers can ask questions and stuff?
Let me know? :3
I know I posted this chapter this morning, but I found a few errors here and there (: And I was kinda hoping for comments, but I didn't get any. Why?