Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

fourteen.

Cody's POV

I skated around out half of the rink during the pregame warm ups. It was our first time playing Boston since the game back home, and this time it was in the TD Garden. My helmet rested on my head, unbuckled as I shot pucks randomly at the empty net.

I stopped at the blue line, stretching out my muscles.

"Hey." I turned my head to see Tyler Seguin stop right beside me. "I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what I did but I'm sorry." It wasn't exactly the best apology I had gotten.

"What's your problem with my sister? Why was she at your hotel room, then you stay over at our apartment. What the hell, man?" I could help but ask.

"I just.. I don't know. Sorry man." He told me, giving me a pat on the back.

Some of my guys were looking this way, wondering what I was doing chatting with Tyler Seguin. I was never one to fight or bad talk. It's all about getting the puck in the net. Some of the Bruin's were looking this way as well. What's so bad about the two youngest guys on the teams talking?

I gave him a curt nod and skated back into the circle of players sending away slap shots.

I watched as Luongo got into place and whacked all of the pucks out of his net, "Get that shit outta there." He yelled with a joking grin.

Max caught up to me and slowed down his pace to talk.

"What's with you and Seguin?" Max looked over his shoulder to look back at the opposing team.

"Uh. Nothing. We just.. knew each other before we got drafted. You know, see him around sometimes." I lied.

"So he's from Toronto?" Max asked.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded, not really sure the actually answer to that question.

"That's weird." He gave me a disbelieving look. "You guys should fight. That would be pretty cool."

"Forget it." I said with a chuckle at his crazy facial expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
LMFAO. I have 69 subscribers :3 I am laughing. Out loud.

Anyways, I updated this weekend cause you guys were super amazingly cool. I just wanna jump out of me seat but my seat is warm and I'm cold so I like the warmth. So yeah, please subscribe and comment!

I love you guys who've been commenting, especially people who relate to me crying 5eva (moar den 4. LOL) cause of Hodgson being traded but Kassian just got his first goal, so congrats!

And the game I talk about in this chapter doesn't actually happen so whuuuuut ever, right? (;