Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

twenty seven.

"Wha―?"

"Hi!" I screamed, then jumped into his arms. It was a nice feeling, a hug, especially from Tyler.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He asked, clearly surprised. "Holy crap, come in." He closed the door behind me as I walked in.

"Nice place." I nodded, dragging my finger along his kitchen counter and checking it for dust. "Oh yeah, and uh, Marchand says he loves you." I said with a gag.

"Brad did this? Did he get you to come here?" He asked with a big smile.

"Oh god no. I wouldn't never do anything he said." Except enter his car. "But I came here with my volleyball team. I wanted it to be a surprise." I said, taking a seat on his leather couch. "I wasn't exactly sure where to find you and the only lead I had was TD Garden, and I was having a hard time just looking for that!" I exclaimed.

"Lead? You make me sound like a murder case." He chuckled, taking a seat next to me.

"Haha, very funny." I let out a laugh, "Well, I bumped, literally, into your good friend, Marchy, and he helped me out."

"He's just that kind of person. Why d'you think were friends?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him.

"What're you doing today?" I unconsciously put my hand on his knee and turned to him, "I want you to meet my new friends." I grabbed his hand and led him outside. Once we were out of the building it took me a moment to realize I had no idea where I was. I turned back to Tyler, "Do you know where the Onyx Hotel is?" I asked cheekily.

He chuckled and led me into the underground parking lot and into his car

Image

"Table for five." I told the guy at the podium.

"Make it eight." Tyler interjected, hanging up the phone, "A few of my boys will come. I don't wanna be the only guy." He said innocently.

I rolled my eyes just as the girls arrived. "Caroline! There you are." Giselle smiled the second she walked into the restaurant.

"Oh my god.. is that?" I watched as Stephanie repeatedly nudged Hannah, staring directly at Tyler.

"Guys, this is Tyler. That's Hannah and that's Giselle, and that over there is.." I introduced them, then stopped when Stephanie stood in the back, acting like she didn't notice us. I let out a chuckle and called her over. "Steph. Come here." I said with a smile, "Steph, this is Tyler. Tyler, this is Stephanie."

"Nice to meet you Stephanie." Tyler stuck his hand out.

"Oh my god." She mumbled as she shook his hand. And then the most predictable thing came out of her mouth, "Do you know Derek Roy?"

I tried holding in a laugh while Tyler gave me a weird look. He turned to Steph, "I've talked to him a few times," Then three familiar guys walked into the restaurant, "Ah, they're here!" Tyler called.

I rolled my eyes as he gave them those guy handshakes. "Let's go." I told the girls, gesturing to follow the waitress to our table.

The lady showed us our table and we all seated. Giselle, who was still extremely tired, took a seat at the end, across from Hannah, who was absent-mindedly fiddling with her phone. I sat next to Hannah and Steph happily took a seat next to Giselle so one of the guys could sit next to her, in which Milan Lucic took the seat next to her. I couldn't help myself from laughing as she sat there, staring at him, with a huge smile. Tyler sat next to me and next to him was Marchand, ugh, and David Krejci in front of him.

"How long are you staying in Boston?" Tyler asked, starting conversation.

"How ever long it takes to bond." I said with air quotations.

"Hey!" Giselle barked, "We are all about teamwork! Other teams fail because they're all stupid bitches that hate each other. So they lose! I don't wanna be one of those teams." She grunted.

"See! That's why Z always gets angry at you guys! Every time we go for dinner or something you're always late or you miss it! We are a team! We need teamwork!" Lucic said to Tyler and Marchand.

"So I slept in once." Tyler muttered, glaring at his glass of coke.

Krejci snickered, "It costed you a game."

"Oh shut up." Tyler glared jokingly.

I lightly nudged him. He glanced down at me. "I like your friends." I chuckled, Except Marchand, I thought amusingly to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG AND OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I feel like a desprate ex. LOL. (I haven't been going to the computer as much anymore)

Alsooooo, I found my story (this one) on hockeyfanfics.tumblr.com and I was just screaming! Also, after it was posted, someone (on anonymous―I'l like to know who you are!) said that they wanted me to keep going with this story, and I just thought that was so adorable and I really wanna thank you. So thanks to whoever you are!