Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

twenty nine.

After lots of yelling, planning, discipline push ups—as Giselle liked to call them—and a few scrambles for fun we headed for the showers and got dressed. I was ready to head to the hotel and just sleep but I saw Milan get up and head my way.

"Hey." I greeted with a yawn.

"Great job. You guys look killer and I'm sure you're gonna win your game." He grinned.

"Thanks. Look, I don't wanna be rude but I'm really tired and I just wanna head back to the hotel and crash. I'll see you around?"

Milan nodded and let me go. I jumped into Giselle's car, the other girls following behind. We drove to the hotel and I immediately changed into something comfortable and jumped into bed.

"What's with the Milan guy?" I heard Hannah mutter once she got out of the shower.

"He's alright." Giselle mumbled to herself, twiddling with her mini whiteboard that displayed a small volleyball court.

If I wasn't so tired I would've screamed at her. This was my first time seeing Giselle take any interest in a guy. Instead, I stared at her from my bed, half of my face smooshed by the bed sheets.

Luckily Steph filled that position for me, "What?!"

Giselle shrugged, now overlooking our roster, "He came up and talked to me and he doesn't seem that bad. He pointed out a few things on our strategies and really tuned up the team."

"Do you think he's good looking?" Steph eyed her.

Even Hannah was staring at Giselle like she didn't know her. And from what I heard, they've been best friends for years.

Giselle shrugged, "He's easy on the eyes." She threw all the papers onto the desk in the corner of her room and jumped onto her bed, "Get some shut eye. When you wake up were heading to the school's weight room. I booked us a little time there." And like that she waved it all off and feel asleep.

Image

"Morning." I grinned when he opened the door.

"Oh, hey." Tyler glanced down at the two coffees I bought on my way here, "Ooh, don't mind if I do." I snatched once and let me in.

He took a seat on his couch where I was guessing he just was before I arrived as I put the tray that the coffees were on in the garbage. I shedded my cardigan and hung it on one of his chairs. Boston was getting hotter and fast.

"So what brought you here?" He asked when I took a seat next to him, watching the NHL Network. It felt a lot like home whenever Cody was watching, but different.

"What? You don't want me here?" I grinned.

"I course I love it when you come to visit. If it's just for a morning coffee I'm up for it." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "See, this is the kind of thing I wanna come home to after a roadtrip." He murmured quietly.

"Mmm. Maybe you should ask to be traded to Buffalo." I joked.

"Or maybe you should just move to Boston. You said yourself that you love it here." He playfully nudged me.

"We'll negotiate it later. What I wanted to talk ab?"

"So you did come here for something."

I rolled my eyes, "Have you talked to Milan?"

"Looch? I've seen him during practice but not a full on conversation since dinner, why?"

I rested my hand on his knee. "Well, I kept in touch with him and I told him about my volleyball practice and game against UMass and he showed up at?"

"You had a volleyball game and didn't tell me?" Tyler asked, a little hurt, "And you invited Looch?!"

"Tyler! I didn't invite him! He just showed up. And it was just my practice. I don't have my game yet." I told him, putting both of my hands on his lap, trying to convince him it wasn't that big of a deal. He placed his hand softly on top mine. "As I was saying, Does Milan have a girlfriend?" I asked.

Tyler lifted his hand off mine and looked away from me. He even shoved my hands off of his thigh. His arm around my shoulders was lifted, instead it was resting more on the couch.

"Tyler?" I pulled on his arm but he refused to look at me. I hesitated before placing my hand on his jaw and turning his head to face me.

"So you're interested in Looch?" He asked seriously.

I took a moment to replay his words in my head, and started laughing. As hard as I ever thought I could. Tyler only gave me a confused look while I tried to stop laughing. Except every time I got a straight face on it broke into a smile.

"Me and Milan? Oh god no! I think Giselle might like him."

I watched as he suddenly relaxed and rested his arm back on my shoulders. "Oh." was all he said. I chuckled and patted his knee. But when I removed my hand, he grabbed it and placed it back on his knee. "Just.. just leave it there." He murmured.

"Um okay. But yeah, can you talk to Milan! You guys can go to the game together and we can all meet up after." I told him.

"Why don't we have lunch together first. Since you're gonna be tired after your game." He suggested.

I patted him on the cheek as I got up, "You're not the only one with pregame rituals." I grinned then headed towards the door.

"So you just came here to tell me that? You're boring!" He called after me.

"I booked the small gym at UMass, so I'm gonna do some solo yoga. It helps with flexibility and focusing yourchakra" I told him, "Not sure if that's your thing."

"Always try new things, right?" He smirked. He threw his coffee in the trash and followed me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
awh man guys, mibba got all their shit screweed and now i cant remember how many chapters im missing. imma go up to thirty one. if any of you guys remember which one it was, can you please tell me?