Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

three.

"Tyler Seguin?" I asked with a confused look.

"Yes, Tyler Seguin!" Cody said angrily while trying to appear intimidating as he stared Seguin straight into the eye. It was difficult since Seguin was just a tad taller than him. "And don't call my sister a puck bunny."

I glanced at Cody for an answer but Cole answered first, "Daddy said Tyrer Suh-geen is da big boy from duh ockey draff." Cole held in a breath and flexed, trying to imitate his father.

I let out a chuckle and glanced down at Cole, "Well then," I poked him in the chest, "Why don't we get you back to your mom?"

He peered around curiously before he replied, "What about daddy? Can I see daddy real quick?"

Cody bent down as well, going eye level with Cole, "I'll be right back. I'll go get your dad, alright?" He turned back to me, then held out his hand, "What I wanted from you is your phone. I forgot mine."

I dug it out of my back pocket, "Don't answer any calls."

Cody nodded then turned to Tyler, "Get out of here." then proceeded back into the locker room.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Seguin's eyes follow him. Once he was out of earshot, he turned to Cole. "Hey, what's your daddy's name?" Tyler asked him.

"My daddy's name is daddy." He said happily. Three year olds didn't exactly know everything. Suddenly he got excited, jumping up and down, slapping Tyler's arm for his attention, "Oh! My daddy is a hockey player! He goes bam bam bam!" He said excitedly, pretending to shoot his imaginary hockey stick. With a slapshot like that Cole had a bright future.

I let out another chuckle then turned to Seguin, "Alright, I think we've had enough of you. You can leave now," I said sarcastically, pointing him in the direction he had came from.

He looked back down the hall behind him, "I don't need to go anywhere." His eyes scanned over me, sizing me up.

Before I could reply we all heard Kevin bellow, "Cole! What're you doing here?"

Kevin lifted his son excitedly. Cole giggled and cheered, then pointed to Seguin, "Daddy dat's Tyrer Suh-geen."

Kevin's eyes moved over to Tyler, "I see." Was all he said about the subject, "So why don't you get back to mommy. I'll see you after the game, okay?" Cole nodded while Kevin put him down. "Thanks for bringing him down." Kevin smiled at me and then left back into the locker room.

Cole grabbed my hand, waved bye to his dad, then pulled me to the exit.

"What's your name?" I heard Seguin call from behind.

Cole glanced back then yelled, "My name Cole!" He replied for me.

I let out a chuckle for the third time and then continued to exit the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
have you guys seen this? its about sopa and stuff. this guy has some serious points about the damn thing. I'm pretty scared.

Also, I'm thinking of doing a patrick kane story. i'll keep you guys updated if it ever goes up and also i have a pekka rinne story which can be found here.

and for those of you who know or like tim tebow then you should check this out.