Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

four.

It took a while for Reese to warm up me but by the end of the game she it was like she was attached to me.

Speaking of the game, the Canucks ended up winning. It was a nail-biting game. I screamed when Cody shot that one goal then it was tipped by Burrows, and the other goal that Cody actually got credit for. I think it was the best goal in the game. You could hear it clang against pipe and into the net. Reese kept asking me why I was so excited.

Tyler happened to be very angry when Cody got the assist. He shoved him into the boards repeatedly and bad mouthed him. When Cody got one pass Timmy Thomas, Tyler couldn't help himself. He pushed him aggressively against the boards and got a few calls for cross checking, high sticking, and tripping on mainly Cody.

Unfortunately we lost Sami Salo and Andrew Ebbett. I really wanted to "sock 'em in the eye" as my father would say.

I took my keys out of my pocket, swinging them around my fingers as I waited outside of the locker room. Cody had a bad habit of taking his time, especially when I was the one waiting for him.

I was back in the spot I was before the game. I sat on the ground resting my head on the wall. It was almost ten and I was getting tired and restless. I closed my eyes for a moment. If I fell asleep Cody would wake me up when he was done. He was most likely the only one left.

I easily dozed off.

I felt Cody lay me down on a comfortable couch, "Thanks Cody." I murmured, turning over and giving him a smile.

Once again, I had mistakenly assumed that this―I'll be honest―gorgeously handsome boy was my brother.

Tyler smirked at me, making me groan in frustration, "Where the fuck am I?"

He smiled cheekily, just over the border between oh-so-happy and sarcastic. His eyes sparkled with humor.

I rummaged through my pockets, looking for my phone. I stopped part way, remembering my brother had borrowed it before the game.

"Gimmie your phone," I muttered, holding my hand out.

"Don't forget to add your number," He smirked, wiggling his phone in front of my face then placing it in the palm of my hand.

I dialed my cell number than pressed the call button. Tyler was watching me carefully. I turned the other way, facing the cushion, to avoid his uncomfortable stare.

"Hello?" It sounded rushed and hollow.

"Cody? Where are you?" I asked.

"Where am I? Where are you?!" He yelled, "You weren't waiting where you usually were! It's almost eleven!" He said angrily, "I was so worried." I heard him whisper.

"I'm―" I covered the mic and twisted my head to see Tyler, sitting on the floor, flipping through channels on the TV across from him.

"Where exactly am I?" I asked.

"Sandman Hotel."

I repeated the words into the speaker, "You have your spare keys to my car, right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few." He grumbled angrily without a single complaint.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot whoot.
thanks for the comments guuuuuys. i love you lawts.
um, what was i gonna say?
oh whatever, if i think of it i'll tell you. enjoy!
and comment! and give me ideas and stuff cause i dont have a super set plan for this story yet. k man? yeah, thanks. like pm or comment if you got something goooood~