Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

thirty one.

"Seafood chow mein?" Tyler passed me the chinese take out box and a pair of chopsticks.

After the win we headed back to the hotel and instantly crashed, but not until Giselle said bye to Milan. She even gave him a hug. It was so strange seeing her all emotional. The next morning Giselle and Hannah checked out tourist attractions, at least that's what Steph told me. I slept in.

When they came back Giselle got ready for her dinner and was soon picked up by Milan. Steph, Hannah, and a few other girls already made plans. Apparently they thought I was gonna do something with Tyler today so that's what I ended up doing.

Tyler decided to get chinese takeout, something I haven't had in so long. So I was all for it.

I slurped some of my noodles as Tyler ate his own. I leaned towards Tyler, "What did you order?"

"Kung pao chicken and fried rice. Want?" He offered, tipping the box my way.

"Does it taste good?" I asked, chewing my lip.

"It's disgusting." He said sarcastically, "Here." He poked his chopsticks at his food and came up with a little piece of chicken. He held it out for me to take.

I reluctantly let him feed me. It was instantly sweet then a little spicy in the end. I took a quick swig of my water, "Spicy."

"Barely!" He chuckled.

I was about to argue when my phone started ringing. "Hellooo!" I chirped into the speaker.

"Hey Care. I just arrived in Toronto and just wanted to check up. You had that volleyball trip, right?" Cody's voice flowed through the speaker.

"Oh! Hey. Yeah, we got to Boston almost a week ago and were leaving in a few days. I'm actually here with Tyler. Say hi." I passed the phone to Tyler.

"Who is—oh its you." Tyler muttered rudely, making me send him a glare. "I mean its great hearing from you." after a little pause Tyler grinned, "Yeah I know what you mean."

Curious, I clawed at his arm, "What're you guys talking about?"

"You serious? I'm gonna have to hold that against her." Tyler smirked, pushing me down and trying to stop me from taking my phone back, "Alright. Yeah, I'll look after her. Kay, talk to you later."

I watched as he ended the call, "Hey! What was that about?!" I grunted, falling onto my back. When he didn't say anything I just added, "Your couch is really soft."

Tyler's next words were interrupted when his front door crashed open. "I came to visit you, sweetcheeks!" Marchand yelled. He was carrying a little puppy with him.

"Oh my god!" I squealed, "He's so adorable!"

"I am, aren't I?" Marchy said, flipping his hair and posing like a model.

"Not you," I muttered, grabbing the little dog, "You're so cute!" I said, playing around with him.

"His name is Cash." Marchy informed me.

Cash playfully clawed at my hands. He looked no older than six months. "Border Collie, right?" I asked, glancing at Brad.

"Yeah." He said. He took my old seat on the couch next to Tyler.

I put Cash down and played around with him. I grabbed a few pieces of meat from my dinner and gave him a few treats. He happily ate them after I forced him to sit.

I turned to Tyler, "You know, about that game me and my friends wanted to go see.." I murmured innocently.

"Oh. To be honest I totally forgot about that." He said, finishing his food, "Our last one is tomorrow night. It's actually against Buffalo game." He pointed out.

"Can I have four tickets?" I asked, the corners of my mouth tipping upward. "Oooh! Do you think they have seats by the penalty box?" It was the seats my brother usually got me when I didn't want the box.

"I'll see what I can do." He chuckled.

"Oh, and the thing I was gonna say before March came in," My ears perked up at Tyler's words, "You sleep with a Cinderella blanket?" Tyler asked, his face twisted with a surprised, confused, and amused expression.

"Cody! That bastard!" I muttered, "He gave it to me for my birthday when I was like five! I just couldn't find a place in my heart to replace it or throw it away." I murmured, pink tinting my cheeks.

"A Cinderella blanket?!" Brad exclaimed, "Oh god. That's too good."

I glared at both of them, "Tell a soul and I will kill you both."

"I'll think about it." Tyler smirked.

I crossed my arms around and grunted, turning my back to the both of them. Their laughter filling the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry i havent updated much but i promise you i'll try my best! it's hard when the playoffs are around. When the Canucks are out, I'll be around more. But not as much cause I still have my eye on the Preds. GO NASHVILLE!

And it's my birthday guys! Best birthday ever! My best friend got me a Canucks jersey for my build-a-bear. LOL. And then my other best friend got me an ingraved keychain that said Mrs. Rinne<3