Sequel: Living Our Dreams

Daydreamer

thirty three.

I took a seat on the floor against the wall, waiting for Tyler and Cody. The other girls was scared that I wasn't allowed to do this so they were at the other side of the hall, standing by the exit.

The Bruins ended up winning it 4-3 in a shootout. I was sure Tyler was gonna rub it in my face, and probably Cody's too if he got the chance. And if I was Cody, I'd wanna punch him right in the jaw.

A few players came out, Milan following them. He greeted us, then gave Giselle a small, awkward hug. "I'm glad you came." He chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I had lots of fun and got to learn all about hockey." Giselle assured him, giving him a warm smile.

"Nice jersey, by the way." He smirked, making her blush.

After a few other players came by, Cody walked out. "Hey!"

I got up and gave him a hug. I led him to my friends, making Looch awkwardly take a few steps back. "Hey guys, this is my brother, Cody. Cody, this is Giselle, Hannah, and Steph."

"Nice to meet you girls." He gave them a friendly smile, and shook all their hands. He stopped at Steph, "You're the one who love Roy, right?"

She nodded eagerly.

He held up a finger, asking us to wait, then quickly slipped back into the locker room. When he came back, Roy was right by him. I saw from the corner of my eye as Steph quickly grabbed Hannah's shoulder for support.

"Roy. I want you to meet a friend of my sister's. She says she's a huge fan." Cody chuckled when he saw Steph.

"Nice to meet you..?" Roy held out his hand for her to shake.

Her jaw was dropped as she shook his hand slowly, unable to say anything.

"Her name's Stephanie." Giselle told him.

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you Stephanie."

Image

"Thanks." I said, taking the bag from Tyler's hands and throwing it into the car.

The rest of the team left the morning before, but we stayed for the game. The guys were helping us get ready to get back. Our car was almost filled but there was one last bag full of souvenirs for friends and family.

"I'm gonna go get the last bag then give back our key cards." I told the girls, who were already in the car. They all nodded and passed me their key card.

I walked through the automatic doors, peeking over my shoulder to see Tyler being pushed by the guys. He pushed them back, covering a few of their mouths before being ultimately pushed through the doors. He hesitated but caught up with me.

"I'll tag along." He murmured.

"Alright." I led us into the elevator and to the room.

I walked to one of the beds and checked under the bed. Once I found the bag, I got back up and turned around to be almost touching noses with Tyler.

"Whoa." I yelped, almost falling backwards onto the bed, but he quickly grabbed a hold of my waist. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Uh yeah.. so.. what d'you plan on doing when you get home?" He asked, leaving his arms resting on my waist.

"Well.. the Sabres didn't make it into the playoffs so I'm heading to Vancouver to follow the Canucks. I talked to Lapierre and he got the a-okay to be allowed into the family box. Just for old times sake, and then I'm gonna be staying with my friend, Kaylie." I said, "I'm still cheering for the Canucks. So if Bruins' don't make it, I don't care." The corners of my mouth twitching upwards.

"Oh really now? And what will you do if the Bruins' win it again." He smirked.

"Then you and me. We won't be friends anymore." I grinned.

"Since when were we friends anyways?"

I scrunched my nose, "Meanie!" I pushed him by the chest and walked out of the room.

He followed me into the elevator, then to return the key cards. When we got back, everyone was staring at us.

"What?"

"Uh. Nothing. I guess it's time to say bye." Marchand said, suddenly snapping everyone out of their trance.

"Oh well." I turned to Brad, "Marchy, it was great getting to know you. Milan, we should go to Vancouver sometime together. I'm sure Giselle would like to tag along." I grinned. I looked back at Giselle to see her cheeks pink and eyes forward and on the road. Lastly, I turned to Tyler. "Be good." I murmured with a smile, pressing my hand onto his cheek. I gave him a peck on the cheek then jumped into Giselle's car.

"Ready?" Hannah asked.

"To Buffalo!" I yelled, just like I did when we started our trip to Boston, and the engine started and Giselle turned into the oncoming traffic.

"Call lots!" I heard Tyler yell quickly when we were almost out of hearing range.

I glanced over my shoulder, giving him one last wave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I've been behind! THE PLAYOFFS HAVE BEEN CLOUDING MY MIND.

And didja see on Twitter, #NHLHungerGames is trending. LOL.